Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    She wasn't and although CFC has many talented players they have nobody with her skill set period!
    She will be in the UCONN starting 11 come Fall kickoff. She already has the physicality for the college game and she is tenacious....

Comment

Fantastic player and the best 2001 girl in CT period! Lots of lots of coaches made that decision.

Now because she’s at YU others disagree, others like you who post fanatically on TS everyday the more notoriety she and YU get the more it frustrates haters like you to a restless night.

You life starts Waking up and checking TS painfully every morning, more news in her favor would drive you Nuts.
      Again, being the best in state doesn't make a player NT material. It's just a fact. No hate.

Comment

She will be in the UCONN starting 11 come Fall kickoff. She already has the physicality for the college game and she is tenacious....
        yeah, well, look at uconn's lineup....

Comment

Again, being the best in state doesn't make a player NT material. It's just a fact. No hate.
          Agreed and again year may have something to do with it
          But if she’s the best why the invites for “not the best” (not ranking players) it’s just depends the pathwayCFC has that pathway to a greater extent than any other club
          Not a shot just the reality of the situation

Comment

Says more about UConn then her. For folks that have been around for more than a year or two. I think ST, HD and LK from ct were better players than JM and JM would be lucky to achieve what they did. She isn’t NT material period. Isn’t the best player in the state either. I can name who I think is better, but you will rip them and you will think I am their dad

Comment

She is the best midfielder in the state. And its not really close. To say that she can't "handle" CFCU or ECNL is ridiculous.

She disappears at CFC because they don't play anything through the mid-field. Can't play if you never get the ball.
              I was there and she wasn't a stand out, but she held her own. Played indoors small sided possession games that build into a full field scrimmages. Saw about 6 hours of her against CFCU Academy kids going to Wake Forest, Ohio State, Michigan, Georgetown,UCONN, PENN, Northeastern, etc. She is a hell of a high school player and JN did right by her. Good luck to her, but she could have been better prepared playing with other D1 players year around. Btw...I would take PM as best midfielder in the state.

Comment

Says more about UConn then her. For folks that have been around for more than a year or two. I think ST, HD and LK from ct were better players than JM and JM would be lucky to achieve what they did. She isn’t NT material period. Isn’t the best player in the state either. I can name who I think is better, but you will rip them and you will think I am their dad
                She has the most connected HS coach. That's the difference maker for her accolades. USSF doesn't care about HS accolades

Comment

Agree.. it means the NT youth program sucks if they can’t see quality.

And how many in Ct for boys & girls have been called to camp in the last 5 years ? Dozens upon dozens right? How many stay ? And where are they now? Zilch Zilch and nada all flames out. It’s best not to be called up while in HS, it’s to early to be chasing these track and field girls around.

Anyway Do the research and get back to me. NT material by your standards don’t mean Zilch and neither does for the North East recruiting prospect.

Comment

Fantastic player and the best 2001 girl in CT period! Lots of lots of coaches made that decision.

Now because she’s at YU others disagree, others like you who post fanatically on TS everyday the more notoriety she and YU get the more it frustrates haters like you to a restless night.

You life starts Waking up and checking TS painfully every morning, more news in her favor would drive you Nuts.
                    The only one going nuts is you. You just can't believe there are better girls in the state that have been playing against better competition for years. I have seen her play. she is very good. But head and shoulders above other top players in the state, that is wishful thinking. She we be a solid starter on a CFCU team, but no unicorn. Time will tell, because in college all these players will now be playing the same type of competition. I for on hope she does well

Comment

The only one going nuts is you. You just can't believe there are better girls in the state that have been playing against better competition for years. I have seen her play. she is very good. But head and shoulders above other top players in the state, that is wishful thinking. She we be a solid starter on a CFCU team, but no unicorn. Time will tell, because in college all these players will now be playing the same type of competition. I for on hope she does well
                      Are you benching the whole rack while spew nonsense. People like you never get invited to daughter's wedding

Comment

She is the best midfielder in the state. And its not really close. To say that she can't "handle" CFCU or ECNL is ridiculous.

She disappears at CFC because they don't play anything through the mid-field. Can't play if you never get the ball.
                        This is a really stupid post. So wrong.

Comment

Your quote. “ I have seen her play. She is very good” We agree ... Nuff said.

Comment

Agree.. it means the NT youth program sucks if they can’t see quality.

And how many in Ct for boys & girls have been called to camp in the last 5 years ? Dozens upon dozens right? How many stay ? And where are they now? Zilch Zilch and nada all flames out. It’s best not to be called up while in HS, it’s to early to be chasing these track and field girls around.

Anyway Do the research and get back to me. NT material by your standards don’t mean Zilch and neither does for the North East recruiting prospect.
                            Could it be that NE players aren't as strong or don't continue to develop at the same pace as say those in CA? Nah, couldn't be that. I'm sure USSF gets the selections wrong all the time right? Or wait, it's all politics?

But you are right - plenty of players get tapped in college. If she is all that then she has another shot at impressing scouts.

Comment

Your quote. “ I have seen her play. She is very good” We agree ... Nuff said.
                              You missed the rest. She is overrated and does not distinguish herself when playing with and against d1 talent.

I have seen her play and I complimented her play in the past. Yes I would have enjoyed having her play for my kids team instead of competing against her, but when my kids team played her, they shut her down. Yes she is the best st joes has had since jb, but in her senior year, when she was the focus of the team and the leader, she couldn’t carry then to an fciac final nor a state quarterfinal. It isn’t like she had the Trinity team supporting her either. Plenty of club players and future d1 players on her team. So I wouldn’t say she can carry a team like UConn. Marge is going to need a lot more than her to just get out of the sump, and into the basement let alone be invited to the dinner table. Even then, it is hard to get rid of the smell.

Signed,
                              A plumber who knows about these things

Comment

Best midfielder in the state? No. Most connected coach? Yes.
                                It’s HS girls soccer. Not too hard to stand out. Fortunate to have someone make calls on your behalf.
                                Club leagues are a higher level and a better measure of talent. Look what happened there. Not the best.
                                Not a put down. Just what happened.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X