Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Be happy your son is going to a NESCAC school. Disparaging IVY coaches and programs won't get you the reassurance you so desperately crave.
    Not disparaging anyone. I’m simply letting folks know that this happened. Don’t read too much into this. You sound too jaded, like most TS naysayers.

Comment

Currently there are 0 "ZERO" players from MA on the Cornell roster,
      Coincidence that disgraced former Cornell men’s coach Bryan Scales is “in charge” of the “best” MA players and that there are ZERO players at Cornell??

Comment

Coincidence that disgraced former Cornell men’s coach Bryan Scales is “in charge” of the “best” MA players and that there are ZERO players at Cornell??
        ZERO = ZERO

Scales had ZERO wins at Cornell!

Comment

Gee, I wonder why?

Comment

Not disparaging anyone. I’m simply letting folks know that this happened. Don’t read too much into this. You sound too jaded, like most TS naysayers.
            To quote Lt. Colonel Frank Slade, "I've been around, you know?" You're not "simply letting folks know" sh*t. Your intentions are so transparent.

Comment

To quote Lt. Colonel Frank Slade, "I've been around, you know?" You're not "simply letting folks know" sh*t. Your intentions are so transparent.
              To quote Col. Douglas H Frank, "You're full of sH*T!" I have no other motive except to inform people. No dog in this battle. capiche? idiot with jalapenos up your *****

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X