X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    oy vey. players have to get use to zero communication
    Maybe she's better when it comes bbn to her real gig, college coaching.

Comment

If FSA is really lucky she will hire AD as her AC. They need to finish their house cleaning if they want to become competitive.
      they have to get rid of some this low hanging fruit. Including the DiT kids. Laughable

Comment

they have to get rid of some this low hanging fruit. Including the DiT kids. Laughable
        Jim Thwaites as well. He’s a joke of a coach. Should stick with coaching at the juniors level.

Comment

Send them your resume.

Comment

TD. Boys Director coaching girls. Spends 95 percent of his practice time talking and 5 percent
            Stretching

Comment

Jim Thwaites as well. He’s a joke of a coach. Should stick with coaching at the juniors level.
              Still sending it over the top, even indoors

Comment

Still sending it over the top, even indoors

Not saying that he is a great coach, or even a good coach, we have had our differences. But this is inaccurate. The guy makes the girls run when they resort to playing long ball.

Comment

Not saying that he is a great coach, or even a good coach, we have had our differences. But this is inaccurate. The guy makes the girls run when they resort to playing long ball.
                  they must run alot then

Comment

He is far from even being an average coach. He has no clue what he’s doing. FSA has no good coaches at all matter of fact.

Comment

He is far from even being an average coach. He has no clue what he’s doing. FSA has no good coaches at all matter of fact.
                      on the boys side they have several.

Thank you,
                      Juice

Comment

I am not affiliated with FSA but I know several of their coaches. They have some fantastic coaches and they have, without a doubt, the best facilities in New England. No one even comes close. I laugh when I come on here and I read about the parking. Parking is adequate and the facilities are superb. They go three teams deep in almost every age bracket and sometimes four. Yes, they do a ton of cross rostering, I know that. CFC has a slight edge on competitive Girls ECNL teams but FSA Boys are far superior than CFC Boys. I do not see CFC being able to keep up with FSA over the long haul. The pyramid scheme that CFC set up is crumbling. They no longer have a presence in the West, AC Connecticut took that over. Arsenal has weakened and Chelsea Piers is gone in Fairfield County. Wolves are decent as are Sportsworld. Sound, Samba and City are a joke. Valley will likely be gone next year. Their facility in Hamden which is leased is tired and dilapidated. The new facility is simple and it is adequate. I wish our club had something like it but it is in a god forsaken spot of CT and does not even come close to what FSA has. CFC is in a very precarious situation. If they are not very careful they may have serious problems in the coming years.

Comment

I am not affiliated with FSA but I know several of their coaches. They have some fantastic coaches and they have, without a doubt, the best facilities in New England. No one even comes close. I laugh when I come on here and I read about the parking. Parking is adequate and the facilities are superb. They go three teams deep in almost every age bracket and sometimes four. Yes, they do a ton of cross rostering, I know that. CFC has a slight edge on competitive Girls ECNL teams but FSA Boys are far superior than CFC Boys. I do not see CFC being able to keep up with FSA over the long haul. The pyramid scheme that CFC set up is crumbling. They no longer have a presence in the West, AC Connecticut took that over. Arsenal has weakened and Chelsea Piers is gone in Fairfield County. Wolves are decent as are Sportsworld. Sound, Samba and City are a joke. Valley will likely be gone next year. Their facility in Hamden which is leased is tired and dilapidated. The new facility is simple and it is adequate. I wish our club had something like it but it is in a god forsaken spot of CT and does not even come close to what FSA has. CFC is in a very precarious situation. If they are not very careful they may have serious problems in the coming years.
                          Disgruntled NPL Dad from CFC, huh?You know way to many CFC branches to not be associated with them, but to say that the United teams are slightly better is coming from a Dad who's daughter was told she wasn't good enough. CFC is still and will always be the bar for girls soccer.
                          If you want park your car and have a seat to enjoy a coffee and better atmosphere?
                          Then FSA is your place for sure.

Thanks for the laugh though!

Comment

Never underestimate the CFC machine. They will continue to consolidate talent on the girls side. On the boys side kids play what works for them but only Prep and DAP matter. FSA and ACCT don't matter.

Comment

↑↑↑↑↑This guy's motto:

"if you're going to drink all day, you have to start in the morning."

Comment

Spot On.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X