Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keystone fc

Just a public service announcement. Keystone girls 03 coach biggest putz in all of pa soccer

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just a public service announcement. Keystone girls 03 coach biggest putz in all of pa soccer
    I agree. Total putz. Caricature of world domination.

Comment

I agree. Total putz. Caricature of world domination.
      100% true. Lol

Comment

Then Philly Soccer Club 05 Girls coach is a close second.

Who threatens to cut 13 and 14 year olds for attending tryouts or ID Clinics for other clubs that will get those kids better exposure and access to leagues your club cant. I thought it was about development and doing what is right for the player.

So glad to be moving on after the spring so we don't get caught in the dumpster fire next year because this year has been bad enough.

Comment

Dumpster Fire

Then Philly Soccer Club 05 Girls coach is a close second.

Who threatens to cut 13 and 14 year olds for attending tryouts or ID Clinics for other clubs that will get those kids better exposure and access to leagues your club cant. I thought it was about development and doing what is right for the player.

So glad to be moving on after the spring so we don't get caught in the dumpster fire next year because this year has been bad enough.
          Sounds like someone (probably an overbearing parent) was heavily "recruiting" a certain PSC 05 player to join their daughter's team - which is a dumpster fire in its own right.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X