•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some top teams moving in

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So what you are saying is that only traning will be happening in Miramar, no actual soccer club that will play actual soccer. OK, thanks for the clarification.
      Don't you love how someone asks a question and then answers it. Only good will come out of leaving WP...

Comment

Don't you love how someone asks a question and then answers it. Only good will come out of leaving WP...
        yep it sure will, because there are so many top teams moving to Miramar, top teams I tell you? LOL. I can think of only 1. RJ tried calling area coaches most did not reply of even want to partner with that cat.

Comment

RJ will be fine. Build that baby one coach and one player at a time. I know for a fact that RJ has other coaches on-board with this project. Players will follow.

Comment

RJ will be fine. Build that baby one coach and one player at a time. I know for a fact that RJ has other coaches on-board with this project. Players will follow.
            yea right, since kids would follow him instead of Weston or Pines. He cannot develop kids, and when he has the talent he cannot win the big one, AH finals, or even in travel, DC tourney. He is a clown of a coach that can train kids when the kids have the talent, that is not coaching.
            He cannot teach the knowledge of the game to kids who have no talent, that IS coaching.
            I would even bet his license is 100% fake and not what it would appear to be. Anyone can make a coach become a "certain" license $$$. If he was all that and a slice of bread and the DOC at WP saw him training and how he coaches, the DOC would have asked him to stay.

Comment

yea right, since kids would follow him instead of Weston or Pines. He cannot develop kids, and when he has the talent he cannot win the big one, AH finals, or even in travel, DC tourney. He is a clown of a coach that can train kids when the kids have the talent, that is not coaching.
              He cannot teach the knowledge of the game to kids who have no talent, that IS coaching.
              I would even bet his license is 100% fake and not what it would appear to be. Anyone can make a coach become a "certain" license $$$. If he was all that and a slice of bread and the DOC at WP saw him training and how he coaches, the DOC would have asked him to stay.
              OK, so now you say that RJ is no good.

List what your big DOC has accomplished in the last 5 years while RJ was losing all these big games? And even more where this DOC has been in the last two years?

Spain Soccer Club? What is that?

You have the floor.

Comment

I've only seen him coach my girls' team. Parents wanted him out. TRUTH...that's why he's gone from WP.
                We all know TG cut your daughter. TRUTH...Don't start something you can't finish here. Do yourself a favor and just go away.

Comment

DOC accomplishment http://www.spainsoccerclub.com/

Lots of theories, no results.

Good Luck West Pines. The future looks bright.

Comment

We all know TG cut your daughter. TRUTH...Don't start something you can't finish here. Do yourself a favor and just go away.

My girl's still on that team. Remember when you assume...it makes and ass of u ...me

Comment

Still waiting on your response with the new DOC accomplishments in the last 5 years. Not even a google search will help on this. Que pasa?

Comment

Still waiting on your response with the new DOC accomplishments in the last 5 years. Not even a google search will help on this. Que pasa?
                        ok now we will see what U truly know, or what we already know if that you are full of S$$$ and nothing but a hater. I have done my research here sparky. I will give you a hint, a huge hint, start with the Royal Spanish Soccer Federation. Please I beg of you to ask as many people possible over there if even they have heard of him. Come back to this link and tell me what you then were told. I will gladly wait. Since you may or may not speak Spanish, I am pretty sure many people over there speak English and can answer any question you can possibly come up with.

Comment

My girl's still on that team. Remember when you assume...it makes and ass of u ...me
                          I know that half that team will be gone to other clubs, SL and LG will be their coaches next year. And there will be sooo many girls wanting to come to WPU after the top half of the players leave. What talent will be left in that bracket? You might find enough girls to play a 5v5 tournament.

Comment

ok now we will see what U truly know, or what we already know if that you are full of S$$$ and nothing but a hater. I have done my research here sparky. I will give you a hint, a huge hint, start with the Royal Spanish Soccer Federation. Please I beg of you to ask as many people possible over there if even they have heard of him. Come back to this link and tell me what you then were told. I will gladly wait. Since you may or may not speak Spanish, I am pretty sure many people over there speak English and can answer any question you can possibly come up with.
                            Yes Francisco Garcia was president from 1913-1916

Presidents [edit]

President

Years in power

Francisco García 1913–1916
                            Gabriel Maura 1916–1920
                            David Ormaechea 1921–1923
                            Gabriel Maura 1923–1924
                            Julián Olave 1924–1926
                            Antonio Bernabéu 1926–1927
                            Pedro Díez de Rivera (Marqués de Someruelos) 1927–1931
                            Leopoldo García 1931–1936
                            Julián Troncoso 1939–1940
                            Luis Saura 1940–1941
                            Javier Barroso 1941–1946
                            Jesús Rivero 1946–1947
                            Armando Muñoz 1947–1950
                            Manuel Valdés 1950–1952
                            Sancho Dávila 1952–1954
                            Juan Touzón 1954–1956
                            Alfonso de la Fuente 1956–1960
                            Benito Pico 1960–1967
                            José Luis Costa 1967–1970
                            José Luis Pérez-Paya 1970–1975
                            Pablo Porta 1975–1984
                            José Luis Roca 1984–1988
                            Ángel María Villar 1988–present

Comment

Yes Francisco Garcia was president from 1913-1916

Presidents [edit]

President

Years in power

Francisco García 1913–1916
                              Gabriel Maura 1916–1920
                              David Ormaechea 1921–1923
                              Gabriel Maura 1923–1924
                              Julián Olave 1924–1926
                              Antonio Bernabéu 1926–1927
                              Pedro Díez de Rivera (Marqués de Someruelos) 1927–1931
                              Leopoldo García 1931–1936
                              Julián Troncoso 1939–1940
                              Luis Saura 1940–1941
                              Javier Barroso 1941–1946
                              Jesús Rivero 1946–1947
                              Armando Muñoz 1947–1950
                              Manuel Valdés 1950–1952
                              Sancho Dávila 1952–1954
                              Juan Touzón 1954–1956
                              Alfonso de la Fuente 1956–1960
                              Benito Pico 1960–1967
                              José Luis Costa 1967–1970
                              José Luis Pérez-Paya 1970–1975
                              Pablo Porta 1975–1984
                              José Luis Roca 1984–1988
                              Ángel María Villar 1988–present
                              hahahahahahaha damn he looks good for his age

Comment

You're only humming in riddles. Only thing I know that this guy has done is www.spainsoccerclub.com locally.

I'm not asking you to get smart here. You say that RJ sucks, but he has a local body of work with several top teams in the last few years at West Pines. You put him down for that. I've asked you to present your new saviour's work. 48 hours later and you have not answered the bell.

What is your new DOC's body of work locally. He has lived in the US over the past few years. What has he done? Straight talk dude.

'Donde esta el trabajo' that he has done.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X