Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    that's kinda funny - how many world cups has the men's national team won - zero

how many world cups has the women's national team won - 3

when the men start winning then we might assume it is about the boys - until then the girls seem to be dominating
    boo yah

amen

Comment

when the men start winning then we might assume it is about the boys - until then the girls seem to be dominating
      Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      boo yah

amen
      All I got to say is all your little girls are going to have better looking girlfriends than you did in HS and college. Just saying

Comment

All I got to say is all your little girls are going to have better looking girlfriends than you did in HS and college. Just saying
        And your boys will be wearing dresses because the teams from other countries are going to treat them like little spineless little wimps

Perhaps they can for a World Cup Rec league so you can have a chance at winning anything.

My money is on the girls

Comment

Which Predators club?

Comment

Hahaha this is the funniest thing I've read in a while! Thanks
            Yeah, I know. At first I thought they meant Parkland Predators but obviously there must be another "Predators" club in Florida and this one is actually good!!!

Comment

Yeah, I know. At first I thought they meant Parkland Predators but obviously there must be another "Predators" club in Florida and this one is actually good!!!
              ... rec program/club

Comment

Turning into a powerhouse program

... rec program/club
                Not rec anymore!
                We now have a top notch DOC and strong roster of professional coaches. Predators are on the move!

Comment

And your boys will be wearing dresses because the teams from other countries are going to treat them like little spineless little wimps

Perhaps they can for a World Cup Rec league so you can have a chance at winning anything.

My money is on the girls
                  the truth is that the rest of the world are not interested in watching or spending resources to have girls play. Until then , have fun.

Comment

the truth is that the rest of the world are not interested in watching or spending resources to have girls play. Until then , have fun.
                    Agreed. The girl's game is just not that exciting. Slower paced, less skill.

Comment

Not rec anymore!
                      We now have a top notch DOC and strong roster of professional coaches. Predators are on the move!
                      Wish I could laugh at the absurdity of this person's characterization...

Comment

Not rec anymore!
                        Hahaha that is funny.

Comment

Wish I could laugh at the absurdity of this person's characterization...
                          Not sure what is so funny. We have grown faster and bigger than any other club in South Florida and setting a higher bar for the quality coaching and player development. We have an outstanding DOC that has experience developing youth programs for MLS Clhbs and most recently spent time directing the IMG Soccer Academy. Predators are the real deal, and for all famlies on TS that are unhappy with your club, I suggest coming over and giving us a look-see.

Comment

Not sure what is so funny. We have grown faster and bigger than any other club in South Florida and setting a higher bar for the quality coaching and player development. We have an outstanding DOC that has experience developing youth programs for MLS Clhbs and most recently spent time directing the IMG Soccer Academy. Predators are the real deal, and for all famlies on TS that are unhappy with your club, I suggest coming over and giving us a look-see.
                            But only give us a look see if you live in Parkland and therefore have a lot of money to throw away on an overpriced program. A club that makes Weston FC look financially prudent. Prepare to spend 2-4K on a bunch of 9 and 10 year olds when other kids in the state get the same development for 1/3 the cost at other clubs. Of course, if you live in hoity toity, snooty Parkland you deserved to get hosed. And boy, do we have a bill of goods to sell you that only some rich white suckahs with no background in soccer would ever fall for . . . SO JOIN TODAY!!!

Comment

But only give us a look see if you live in Parkland and therefore have a lot of money to throw away on an overpriced program. A club that makes Weston FC look financially prudent. Prepare to spend 2-4K on a bunch of 9 and 10 year olds when other kids in the state get the same development for 1/3 the cost at other clubs. Of course, if you live in hoity toity, snooty Parkland you deserved to get hosed. And boy, do we have a bill of goods to sell you that only some rich white suckahs with no background in soccer would ever fall for . . . SO JOIN TODAY!!!
                              Palm Beach Gardens, moron...where the cops shoot people dead if they happen to get a flat at 3am and their skin isn't lily-white

Comment

Palm Beach Gardens, moron...where the cops shoot people dead if they happen to get a flat at 3am and their skin isn't lily-white
                                A typical stupid bleeding heart liberal answer. It is a sad what happend to the poor man. I feel sad for his family. If the officer did something wrong, the man needs to go to jail but don't lump and entire department together for the actions of one.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X