Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this the same team with all the ODP players that did not win a single game this weekend?
    Yes! we have one more game tomorrow.

Comment

If he's got his head attached to his neck then he knows girl's soccer is one big joke.
      The girl's soccer program is a joke at Boynton due to their lack of coaching and quality coaches. The boy side is doing very well but the girl's side, with a lot of female players that have left, has not recovered except for the U12 girls. This is the DOC's fault and he really doesn't care if the girls side succeeds or not.

Comment

Yes! we have one more game tomorrow.
        We won the last game against Wellington!
        Granted wellington played better, we were just lucky.

Comment

The back should be higher than beating Wellington.

Comment

The back should be higher than beating Wellington.
            I believe so. Since they beat Wellington, who is a higher rank team, it should boost their got soccer standings.

Comment

I believe so. Since they beat Wellington, who is a higher rank team, it should boost their got soccer standings.
              Thats all that really matters.

Comment

Thats all that really matters.
                Which Boynton team are you talking about? The 14s continue to be major disappointment.

Comment

Which Boynton team are you talking about? The 14s continue to be major disappointment.
                  Our U14s won yesterday against Wellington Wave, which is a big deal for the team.

I cannot answer why the U14 girls team is a disappointment, I thought we had a good change in winning the tournament with the extra players(guests and u13 add-ons). From what I can see, some girls on the team can play. I cannot say where the breakdown is. Could be the coach, his coaching style, or players not working together well. The reason I say this is that after the game, I spoke to the coach briefly and I asked several questions on what we can do the help improve things. In all honesty, he never answered my question. It was more of an answer to leave him alone and I congratulated him on the victory. After yesterday's question and answer(somewhat) with him, I am at a loss on what to think. He was approachable when we asked us to play on his team but now that is not the case. Lets see how things go this weekend.

Comment

I am so saddened by these posts. Whatever reason you have to not like the Boynton Knights is your issue. From reading the post, I can clearly see that this is an outside person trying to cause problems with a team. First of all, both posts (the one from u14 parent and the one from u13 parent) are the same person. They have the same grammatical errors and sentence structure. So please don't talk trash. If you had a clue, you would know:

1.) The girls fairly voted on captains.... The coach in no way picked the captains! This was done by the girls themselves. Just like they will do when they play on their high school team. It is common practice to have three captains especially in high school.

2.) The girls do not stand around during practice. The coach is a very hands on coach. He actually plays with them and guides them during scrimmages. He PLAYS!!! He also invites creativity and does not hinder their development in anyway.

3.) As far as guest players, I challenge you to find a club where guest players aren't used. I guarantee you will not find one in South Florida. It is common practice for teams to use players within their club to fill in slots. It is also common to have guest players from other clubs play with a team. If you think Boynton is the only club that does this, you are going to be paying for release fee after release fee. EVERY CLUB at some point and time uses guest players.

Again, If you have issues with the Boynton club stay away. Just be happy where you are now and quit hating on Boynton. If you are in Boynton, which I would bet a large sum of money that you are not, then leave. Is it really worth you or your child being unhappy? Probably not.
                    The U13 and U14 coach is a joke. From my experience with him he doesn't coach or teach, he criticizes the girls without any guidance and never invites creativity. His teams always seem to underperform. Look at the talent that left Boynton because of this coach.
                    As for guest players, Boynton is quick to use them, but won't allow their players to play for other clubs. This is a policy from the DOC who seems to be in a job that is clearly too much from him. If players aren't happy and have paid their full dues, let them leave. Why force people to stay that don't want to be there.

Comment

The U13 and U14 coach is a joke. From my experience with him he doesn't coach or teach, he criticizes the girls without any guidance and never invites creativity. His teams always seem to underperform. Look at the talent that left Boynton because of this coach.
                      As for guest players, Boynton is quick to use them, but won't allow their players to play for other clubs. This is a policy from the DOC who seems to be in a job that is clearly too much from him. If players aren't happy and have paid their full dues, let them leave. Why force people to stay that don't want to be there.
                      Sounds like you should leave!

Comment

If you are that unhappy, pay the $200 release fee on the contract you signed and leave. Is your child's happiness not worth $200? Or do you just want to complain.

Comment

If you are that unhappy, pay the $200 release fee on the contract you signed and leave. Is your child's happiness not worth $200? Or do you just want to complain.
                          I wish it was that easy. Asaf refuses to allow us to leave by just paying the release fee.
                          He wants to collect more fees from us before releasing us, which to me is a bunch of garbage.
                          He asks what he can do to make things right. We went back and forth on things and we got nowhere. The man is a crook and doesn't have a clue about anything.

I asked him about the guest player rules. He stated Boynton does not permit club players to guest play with another club, but he has no issues with players from other clubs to guest play with Boynton.

Comment

From the games we played this weekend, he is only out to improve his daughters game. He hasn't taught the team much up to now and by bringing in additional players hasn't helped the team.

Boynton has lost many talented players from both the girls and boys teams over the years.

I hope he see's the writing on the wall that is telling him to move on now and let someone else coach.

Comment

From the games we played this weekend, he is only out to improve his daughters game. He hasn't taught the team much up to now and by bringing in additional players hasn't helped the team.

Boynton has lost many talented players from both the girls and boys teams over the years.

I hope he see's the writing on the wall that is telling him to move on now and let someone else coach.
                              Soccer coach facing child solicitation charges
                              http://www.wptv.com/news/region-s-pa...tation-charges

Comment

Soccer coach facing child solicitation charges
                                http://www.wptv.com/news/region-s-pa...tation-charges
                                Oh my! This is horrible! I have no words. Disgusting and on the U14 team. Gross.
                                The poor girl, I feel so bad for her.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X