Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All good points! wff, (especially Brandon) have become smaller and more irrelevant as a club over recent years. The girls side is not very good, especially at the advancing ages and the boys are very pedestrian. They put out a few good players but no where close to what they were 4 or 5 years ago. Nothing wrong with going there for convenience, it is just not a destination club for very talented kids.
    Sorry post ended to soon. Let me continue with some other facts I have for you. The Americans are not close to Baghdad. We defeated them. The Americans do not have control of the airport. It is all lies. We have defeated them and they are on the run. We are still in control and go Hawks.

Comment

Sorry post ended to soon. Let me continue with some other facts I have for you. The Americans are not close to Baghdad. We defeated them. The Americans do not have control of the airport. It is all lies. We have defeated them and they are on the run. We are still in control and go Hawks.
      Excuse me while I recover.....

I, along with many are appreciative of this post and all that it confirms. Too little attention is paid to airport status and to waterlogged fields and it is time that changed. We may have slipped some as a club...but Liverpool shall endeavor to flame on!

PS...JC is a good guy & good coach/soccer mind!

Comment

Why are people creating posts like this? Do you think this helps the club to create more posts about WFF on this website? Whoever keeps creating new posts about WFF - STOP !! We need to prove ourselves on the field, not on got soccer. These posts all eventually become a place for people to talk down about the club

Comment

Why are people creating posts like this? Do you think this helps the club to create more posts about WFF on this website? Whoever keeps creating new posts about WFF - STOP !! We need to prove ourselves on the field, not on got soccer. These posts all eventually become a place for people to talk down about the club
          Sorry...this is not "got soccer", mom! It's Talking Soccer! Now go get the kids ready for school!

Comment

Last I checked they are in the Disney Showcase. How many of the mighty WFF teams will be there? Zero, oh that's right you don't care since you're at the ECNL event in Sanford, but that's not true. Otherwise WFF wouldn't have done everything in their power to qualify. You guys just want to bash FH but the truth is FH is an option for players not seeking ECNL level play. It just intimidates you because WFF has always wanted a monopoly and you can't. You are even struggling to have the best players for ECNL, and the truth is that TBU is doing a far better job with the higher level talent.
            Love the way prop up TBU, they are a great club... But your a CHARGER haaaaaaaa

Comment

Last I checked they are in the Disney Showcase. How many of the mighty WFF teams will be there? Zero, oh that's right you don't care since you're at the ECNL event in Sanford, but that's not true. Otherwise WFF wouldn't have done everything in their power to qualify. You guys just want to bash FH but the truth is FH is an option for players not seeking ECNL level play. It just intimidates you because WFF has always wanted a monopoly and you can't. You are even struggling to have the best players for ECNL, and the truth is that TBU is doing a far better job with the higher level talent.
              Can you even field a Boys team at all levels yet ? Oh that's right your still growing.

Maybe you wanna see who will be playing over Christmas while your opening up your Chargers Underoos !

Comment

All good points! wff, (especially Brandon) have become smaller and more irrelevant as a club over recent years. The girls side is not very good, especially at the advancing ages and the boys are very pedestrian. They put out a few good players but no where close to what they were 4 or 5 years ago. Nothing wrong with going there for convenience, it is just not a destination club for very talented kids.
                You do realize that we are one club with 5 campuses right ? You Do not even see our top level teams because you cant make the leagues we play in. Keeping it close to our D3 teams on a Saturday might make for big talk at the Pizza parlor but your fooling yourselves.

Bring the boys around sometime to see what its like.

Comment

Sorry...this is not "got soccer", mom! It's Talking Soccer! Now go get the kids ready for school!
                  School?? dem brandon kids be home learned - strait from da trailer.

Ahhh...5 campuses of average soccer....how nice. It would be 4 campuses of above average soccer if lil Brandon would just drop off the list.

I heard the girls lost 14-0??? Can't pay for that kind of advertising.

Thanks to all who keep bumping this thread - makes me smile to see the continued trolling and exposure of this declining club :)

Comment

talking soccer

I like JC, he is a great coach. But really all this means is that Dynamo is done. Their two greatest assets were JC and the fields. WFF has JC and FishHawk has their fields. I'm not seeing anything good coming out of this.

Comment

JC means WFF finally have a coach that is not a major A hole. With JZ the lost, jake the Vic, and Captain negativity DB (aka as mr. You girls all suck), JC is like a poop you don't have to wipe after. To me it looks like WFF have their JZ replacement and the DOC that should have never been let go, years ago.

Comment

JC means WFF finally have a coach that is not a major A hole. With JZ the lost, jake the Vic, and Captain negativity DB (aka as mr. You girls all suck), JC is like a poop you don't have to wipe after. To me it looks like WFF have their JZ replacement and the DOC that should have never been let go, years ago.
                        The poison at the club is not in the coaches, it is in the parents. JC has never had to deal with the WFF parental egos. He will snap under that pressure too.

Comment

Jc was as assistant doc at f2f for 5 years. How can you say he is not familiar with the parents r s?

Comment

Bump for continued discussion about the incredibly shrinking bad club.

Comment

Heard that JC will only be training teams and will not be coaching.

Comment

Heard that JC will only be training teams and will not be coaching.
                                That's really to bsd.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X