Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This stuff is not happening. All the male coaches out there like to put fear in the TS daddies. The coaches need the team moms to keep the team organized and pay them, so they only have to show up and say a few commands to the players. Coaches are friends with the moms for good reason.
    The coaches like to think they have that power. Trust me when I say, the moms aren't interested in the coach. They want the other "rich" soccer dads, not the fat guy who plays with his balls. They think he is incompetent because their kids team sucks.

Comment

Just read this thread for the first time. I have to admit that it is very entertaining...

Comment

Happened on our team last year. It was not the team mom but another mom. A kid who should not have even been on the team became a starter. Playing region III with all the travel it became very evident. All the kids on the team knew about it as well.

Comment

Happened on our team last year. It was not the team mom but another mom. A kid who should not have even been on the team became a starter. Playing region III with all the travel it became very evident. All the kids on the team knew about it as well.
          How would kids know except for gossiping adults who don't know unless ? single coach and single mom can do what they want. Co workers fall for one another. Life happens at soccer. Get a life people.

Comment

How would kids know except for gossiping adults who don't know unless ? single coach and single mom can do what they want. Co workers fall for one another. Life happens at soccer. Get a life people.
            Who says they were single? The plot thickens.

Comment

Who says they were single? The plot thickens.
              The team mom, the normal mom, the coach or mom married or not,.. The TS reality show or fantasy.

Comment

sounds like Rush last year

Comment

Caunt name a club were it doesn't happen.you've only got to look at some of these kids and you know the mom's banging.

Comment

Caunt name a club were it doesn't happen.you've only got to look at some of these kids and you know the mom's banging.
                    Only in America. Let's not go back to prehistoric days.

Comment

Only in America. Let's not go back to prehistoric days.
                      What about sleeping with Coaches wife. I know she longs for a real man.

Comment

What about sleeping with Coaches wife. I know she longs for a real man.
                        That's taken it to far, just because your wife got banged.

Comment

That's taken it to far, just because your wife got banged.
                          Coach with two wives?

Comment

Sorry to say , but this makes you a Cuckold!
                            What the heck is a cuckold?

Comment

What the heck is a cuckold?
                              a man who gets off on the fact that his wife sleeps with other men

Comment

Are you kidding I thought all these British dudes were gay? If they aren't they should be. Cause they sure look it........

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X