Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Coming from out of town and don't know any of these teams.

Who is the best team in the U12 11v11 Premiere Bracket?

Can Florida win it this year or are the Texas and Georgia teams taking home the trophies?
    Both Solar Chelsea and Dallas Texans are very strong at this age. Saw them at the Dallas Supercopa and they were both excellent.

Comment

Both Solar Chelsea and Dallas Texans are very strong at this age. Saw them at the Dallas Supercopa and they were both excellent.
      What about the Florida teams?

Comment

The Tampa Florida team is ranked #2 in Florida on gotsoccer and will make some noise.

Comment

Weston 04 is good team. OC not so much at this age. They are better at U11 and u13 for sure.

Comment

Florida Elite, tbu Classic and jax Amarda are good solid teams in the premier bucket, I presume Weston won't be slouches either but I've never seen them. The rest I have seen on a number of occasions both watching against my kid and at tourneys.

Comment

Weston 04 is good team. OC not so much at this age. They are better at U11 and u13 for sure.
              OC isn't in the premier bracket but I agree with the rest of it. Although they are getting better only as kids jump over thinking it's their chance for DA rather than then developing the kids

Comment

Dallas Texans 04 are the team to beat. It's theirs to lose in my opinion. I think they have the highest gotsoccer national ranking at 20 right now. For what that's worth.
                Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.

Comment

As far as the Florida teams I would list them in this order
                  1: Jacksonville
                  2: Pinecrest
                  3: OCYS

Comment

You have obviously never seen Tbu Classic and Florida Elite SA never play. Either way pinecrest and OC are in the championship. Unless you are talking girls soccer then my apologies

Comment

You have obviously never seen Tbu Classic and Florida Elite SA never play. Either way pinecrest and OC are in the championship. Unless you are talking girls soccer then my apologies
                      Sorry yes girls soccer, the U12 11 v 11 Premier bracket to be exact

Comment

Florida Elite, tbu Classic and jax Amarda are good solid teams in the premier bucket, I presume Weston won't be slouches either but I've never seen them. The rest I have seen on a number of occasions both watching against my kid and at tourneys.
                        For the boys, I agree, its Jax Armada, FESA and Tampa Classic as far as Florida is concerned. Even though Jax Armada beat Dallas Texans last year, Dallas & Solar Chelsea have to be the teams to beat.

Some great matchups in group play. No easy ticket for anyone to even make the semis. Group B seems weak.

Comment

On the boys side the Solar team is ranked #2 in the Country and DT is also highly ranked.

Comment

OC u12G ranked too high. They did not even win their own tournament.

Comment

I think those are the only Florida teams so they could not be ranked lower than third on the list. The poster was listing the Florida teams only.

Comment

JFC u12 is ranked too high. They won't have the 4 u13s playing with the u12s to help them win like they did at the OC tournament.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X