• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    you are both wrong and a poor speller.
    hahahaha

Comment

The fees will go up...

trainers will be weeded out...say good bye to the non-UK born trainers...

Purple is a horrible color...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Funny I have a friend who's kid plays at South Brevard and he swears his 500 bucks a year is well spent. compared to playing 100 miles away and paying 2400.
        Where do you get 2400 from. The fee structure is listed on the website. Any other Brevard clubs post that.

Comment

Where do you get 2400 from. The fee structure is listed on the website. Any other Brevard clubs post that.
          Other team fees and training

Comment

Other team fees and training
            Maybe you should read then because training fees, tournaments, etc are included. The only thing not included is the uniform kit.

Comment

any connection...

To the new OC USL team being based in Melbourne? That at least is confirmed. wouldn't be suprised if there is a youth component, if nothing else to get a ticket base for the USL team

Comment

Transparent

Maybe you should read then because training fees, tournaments, etc are included. The only thing not included is the uniform kit.
                Totally agree with this one.
                My family has bounced between a few different clubs in Brevard.
                No other club is as transparent with their fees and costs.

Only wish they would alter the payment plan and spread it across 10 months.

Comment

Totally agree with this one.
                  My family has bounced between a few different clubs in Brevard.
                  No other club is as transparent with their fees and costs.

Only wish they would alter the payment plan and spread it across 10 months.
                  The funny thing is training with Luna and Moo is like having Richard Simons train you how to pick up women.

Comment

Go Away

To the new OC USL team being based in Melbourne? That at least is confirmed. wouldn't be suprised if there is a youth component, if nothing else to get a ticket base for the USL team
                    OC has tried to form youth relationships with the two larger clubs in Brevard county: First with Space Coast then with BSA.

Both Clubs said thank you for your interest, but go away.

Comment

The funny thing is training with Luna and Moo is like having Richard Simons train you how to pick up women.
                      My understanding is that at least one of these two has done quite well with the ladies.

Comment

My understanding is that at least one of these two has done quite well with the ladies.
                        No he just adopted a team that was already successful and they continued to perform well in spite of him..

Comment

lol I hear that too. Daddies beware!!!

Comment

lol I hear that too. Daddies beware!!!
                            No, AM has a wife and only one girlfriend...who btw works at BSA....

Comment

No, AM has a wife and only one girlfriend...who btw works at BSA....
                              There are many coaches at this club who have had relationships with parents...looking at their website I count at least 4...

very sad how these are the people chosen to teach the good values of fair play and sport to the kids.

Comment

There are many coaches at this club who have had relationships with parents...looking at their website I count at least 4...

very sad how these are the people chosen to teach the good values of fair play and sport to the kids.
                                I thought every club had to do a background check on the employees....

Do you know who you are trusting your kids with?

Shouldn't every club provide a statement to their parents about the results (general not specific) of their employees potential criminal past?

Fraud? Sexual Harassment? etc...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X