Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brevard Soccer Associaton Selling out to Orlando City

BSA is to become a subsidiary of Orlando City....Prices are going up.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    BSA is to become a subsidiary of Orlando City....Prices are going up.
    Link please? Oh and it's brevard soccer alliance (not association), so your credibility isn't very high

Comment

Link please? Oh and it's brevard soccer alliance (not association), so your credibility isn't very high
      Sorry. I am a FKK person and heard this from a coach at OC...no link...yet.

Comment

If you are from FKK why do you care about BSA prices? No link "yet"? I'm calling BS

Comment

Sorry, but the news is only as good as the messenger.

Wait and see...

Comment

This is a 3 year deal that has been worked out to poach Brevard county. This is a joke of a deal BSA has to pay more they get an OC trainer 24 times a year and they get to wear those special Purple uniforms. Funny thing is space coast turned this deal down 3 years ago.

Comment

This is a 3 year deal that has been worked out to poach Brevard county. This is a joke of a deal BSA has to pay more they get an OC trainer 24 times a year and they get to wear those special Purple uniforms. Funny thing is space coast turned this deal down 3 years ago.
              And do you know the reason SC turned down the opportunity?

Comment

False

Your OC contact could not be more wrong.
                BSA entertained the idea and steered far away from it.

But thanks for your incredibly late and erroneous news from the 2013-2014 season.

Comment

I hope it is true, consolidation is the best way to improve opportunities.

Comment

I hope it is true, consolidation is the best way to improve opportunities.
                    Opportunities for what? They are 90 minutes apart. If you want to try out at ocys - just go. No affiliation is going to help. Won't change league play, tournament entry... Will raise fees and get to wear those lovely purple uniforms. What trainers do you think they are going to send to brevard?

Comment

Your OC contact could not be more wrong.
                      BSA entertained the idea and steered far away from it.

But thanks for your incredibly late and erroneous news from the 2013-2014 season.
                      This deal was made this past off season and it is accrete. Just ask all those people paying 600 more this year who Drank that KOOLAID

Comment

You are two for two!

This deal was made this past off season and it is accrete. Just ask all those people paying 600 more this year who Drank that KOOLAID

You are both wrong and a poor speller.

Comment

Save your Money and go to South Brevard

Comment

Save your Money and go to South Brevard
                            Pick you poison between the two and die a slow agonizing death!

Comment

Pick you poison between the two and die a slow agonizing death!
                              Funny I have a friend who's kid plays at South Brevard and he swears his 500 bucks a year is well spent. compared to playing 100 miles away and paying 2400.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X