Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the USSF awards FC Florida DA status, it would confirm the concern many have that the non-MLS DA programs will eventually become the new money grabbing travel soccer...the difference will be that instead of taking families for $1500-3k a year, parents will be shelling out $8-12k+and year.

Just think, if FC is awarded this status, parents can shell out all that money and still be exposed to biased and discriminatory coaches, players who are allowed to conduct themselves in any manner they choose, team parents who have the influence (and money) to affect coaching changes, and a Board of Directors who lacks the moral courage or nuts to do the right thing.......you can have all that crap!

Comment

Just think, if FC is awarded this status, parents can shell out all that money and still be exposed to biased and discriminatory coaches, players who are allowed to conduct themselves in any manner they choose, team parents who have the influence (and money) to affect coaching changes, and a Board of Directors who lacks the moral courage or nuts to do the right thing.......you can have all that crap!
      I would agree. its a shame that a few people hurt that club. I actually liked the club in the beginning, but then quickly learned who has the power at the club. I would advise families, to stay far away from the boys side until certain families leave or finally move on, and they get a new DOC. A DOC that will stand up to parents and focus on the right thing for the kids.

Comment

FC does have some good teams in older age groups. I would like to know how they could get an academy status without any set designated fields beside up in Stuart? They rent fields in the old dump at Dyer Park, and rent fields that they share at Okeeheelee? Wellington would make the most sense from a fields standpoint and not too far for kids from st Lucie and Stuart.
        maybe the FC's sugar daddy will build them some new ones......

Comment

maybe the FC's sugar daddy will build them some new ones......
          I would allow my kid to join the club if they get rid of the DOC, the coach RW, and a few of the parents I witnessed at game on the boys side.

Comment

In your dreams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X