Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go again... PDP Central Florida, Oct. 3rd?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pretty sure that if your kid was invited you would know.
    Not so sure. Daughter was invited the first time. Then it was cancelled and we were told we would be "re-invited" and still haven't seen anything yet?

Comment

Heavy odds against PDP on October 3rd. ECNL games that weekend. PDP is US Club Soccer. Plus, there is a regional US Training Center held this Sundaynin Palm Coast.

Comment

Heavy odds against PDP on October 3rd. ECNL games that weekend. PDP is US Club Soccer. Plus, there is a regional US Training Center held this Sundaynin Palm Coast.
        What is the difference between PDP and US Training Center? I thought these were the same and could then lead to the ID2 camps.

Comment

What is the difference between PDP and US Training Center? I thought these were the same and could then lead to the ID2 camps.
          PDP leads to id2 and is part of US Club Soccer. Can lead to a National Team invite. Similar to ODP from USYS. However, PDP sessions are free.

US Training Centers are directly linked to US Soccer Federation and are free. US Training Centers (on the girls side) is newer than PDP and ODP.

Comment

Pretty sure that if your kid was invited you would know.
            another stupid ts comment

obviously I don't know. Yes kid was invited the first time around and personally told that was being reinvited. I don't care either way but would like to know if it is happening.

Did YOU hear another invite? If yes, please share. If not, you don't know any more than I do so should probably STFU.

Comment

another stupid ts comment

obviously I don't know. Yes kid was invited the first time around and personally told that was being reinvited. I don't care either way but would like to know if it is happening.

Did YOU hear another invite? If yes, please share. If not, you don't know any more than I do so should probably STFU.
              Apparently I know plenty more than you know. Here's all you need to know, your daughter isn't going to play for the Nat'l Team. So if you get an invite (yeah, my daughter did), then that's a nice feather in your cap and you can look proud on your next sideline. If she didn't, you can stay home, mow the lawn, catch up on some reading, let your kid enjoy the day off. At the end of the weekend she'll be the same kid she is today. I think we've done about 5 PDP's now and 1 Id2, aside from another line on the resume it doesn't really mean anything. Try to relax, or else maybe you should probably STFU.

Comment

Apparently I know plenty more than you know. Here's all you need to know, your daughter isn't going to play for the Nat'l Team. So if you get an invite (yeah, my daughter did), then that's a nice feather in your cap and you can look proud on your next sideline. If she didn't, you can stay home, mow the lawn, catch up on some reading, let your kid enjoy the day off. At the end of the weekend she'll be the same kid she is today. I think we've done about 5 PDP's now and 1 Id2, aside from another line on the resume it doesn't really mean anything. Try to relax, or else maybe you should probably STFU.
                Wow it sounds like you are the one that needs to relax. First of all my kid plays real soccer not GIRLS soccer. Second, no one said anything about national team except you. My kid has done these before as well not to mention DA and U.S. soccer training centers. I know exactly where HE stands. Thank you.

Only looking to find out if the oct. 3rd date is moving forward. Simple question that you seem to not have an answer to and no one else seems able to either.

Comment

DA players don't do PDP so that's inaccurate. If HE is identified and been invited to US Centers then not much need to do PDP as US Centers are a higher talent level.

Comment

DA players don't do PDP so that's inaccurate. If HE is identified and been invited to US Centers then not much need to do PDP as US Centers are a higher talent level.
                    Well since the original invites went out over the summer when they are not rostered that is how he was invited. Not inaccurate. Just do yourself a favor and stop talking now.

Comment

Well since the original invites went out over the summer when they are not rostered that is how he was invited. Not inaccurate. Just do yourself a favor and stop talking now.
                      Point is, If HE is in DA HE can't participate in PDP.

Comment

Point is, If HE is in DA HE can't participate in PDP.
                        Dude what do you not understand about this question:

"Is this event going to happen?"

Thank you so very much for your concern and interest in my son. However, we got this. Get a life of your own. I realize it is painful to watch girls soccer, so maybe you could take up bird watching during her games.

Why does it still surprise me the number of lunatics on ts? Or better yet, why do I try to get factual info here?

Comment

Dude what do you not understand about this question:

"Is this event going to happen?"

Thank you so very much for your concern and interest in my son. However, we got this. Get a life of your own. I realize it is painful to watch girls soccer, so maybe you could take up bird watching during her games.

Why does it still surprise me the number of lunatics on ts? Or better yet, why do I try to get factual info here?
                          Why? Well maybe because you are too obsessed with the idea that your kid may have been passed over to let it go?

Comment

Wow it sounds like you are the one that needs to relax. First of all my kid plays real soccer not GIRLS soccer. Second, no one said anything about national team except you. My kid has done these before as well not to mention DA and U.S. soccer training centers. I know exactly where HE stands. Thank you.

Only looking to find out if the oct. 3rd date is moving forward. Simple question that you seem to not have an answer to and no one else seems able to either.
                            Real soccer? You mean Men's soccer? The same soccer were we are average at best? Not Women's Soccer right? Where we are the best in the world right? So HE stands where? Not good enough to make a barely average US Men's National team? Congrats! You must be proud

Comment

Real soccer? You mean Men's soccer? The same soccer were we are average at best? Not Women's Soccer right? Where we are the best in the world right? So HE stands where? Not good enough to make a barely average US Men's National team? Congrats! You must be proud
                              No, I think he means the real soccer where they teach the sissy boys to roll around on the ground crying every time they get touched.

Comment

Oh here we go...... (Eye roll)

Yes dear you are awesome and amazing.

;)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X