X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    he is a deuche
    Nicest guy before and after a match, but during the game, a different story. If a call goes against one of his kids, look out.

Comment

I think he got booted last year at Disney as well.

We have played against his sons team as well. Intense game he took a u9 game far too seriously but, many do. After the game he was great.

Comment

Thrown out again today

He got thrown out today at the Thanksgiving Cup in LWR. What a poor role model for kids.

Comment

Thrown out 2 games this weekend. Threatened the referee.." That he would Kick his ass"

Parent buy into this idiot...Why does TBU keep him...Just for what he was?

Comment

Thrown out 2 games this weekend. Threatened the referee.." That he would Kick his ass"

Parent buy into this idiot...Why does TBU keep him...Just for what he was?
            I don't know if any of this is true - it is TS after all - but if true threatening a ref has absolutely no place in youth sports. I don't care how bad the ref is. Time to kick him to the curb. Parents should never tolerate such a coach and should express that to the club.

Comment

All of this is NOT TRUE.

Someone just has a beef with Martin. Most likely a parent of a bench player who thinks their kid is better than what Martin thinks he is.

Comment

Completely 100% True

Don't make me post the video... Guy is a disaster, who acts like that anywhere let alone at a youth sports game. You should have seen his entourage following him off the field... Martine, Martine, wait up for us , wait up for us.... Not only that the tournament organizers were so star struck by this dude they actually went out, stopped the game discussed with the center ref (about how important he was) all the while the poor players are standing on the field watching this disaster. Then they let the game continue while Field marshals, referees, tournament organizers bowed at his feet on the other side of the field, oh Martine, your hair so pretty, we love you, oh, oh, oh please come back to our tournament next year.... What crap, stick that in your Jerry curl!

Comment

Don't make me post the video... Guy is a disaster, who acts like that anywhere let alone at a youth sports game. You should have seen his entourage following him off the field... Martine, Martine, wait up for us , wait up for us.... Not only that the tournament organizers were so star struck by this dude they actually went out, stopped the game discussed with the center ref (about how important he was) all the while the poor players are standing on the field watching this disaster. Then they let the game continue while Field marshals, referees, tournament organizers bowed at his feet on the other side of the field, oh Martine, your hair so pretty, we love you, oh, oh, oh please come back to our tournament next year.... What crap, stick that in your Jerry curl!
                  Post up or shut, liar. Cue the crickets...

Comment

Does he have a very good team or is his kid very good?

Comment

Post the video

Comment

Does he have a very good team or is his kid very good?
                        Neither, played his team plenty of times and beat him and he is terrible when he gets beat.

Comment

Post up or shut, liar. Cue the crickets...
                          Yep, nothing but crickets.

Comment

I don't see any 1-0 finals in the boys groups I see a 2-1

Comment

Don't do it

Don't even risk it unless you can match his money, he has a huge legal team waiting to pounce and protect his image. they went into emergency response mode the minute he had to leave the field, some even had shirts listing his foundation circling the field so they could see who was taking pictures and try to mitigate the situation. 100's of people saw this and heard this, it is fact and indisputable.

Comment

Don't even risk it unless you can match his money, he has a huge legal team waiting to pounce and protect his image. they went into emergency response mode the minute he had to leave the field, some even had shirts listing his foundation circling the field so they could see who was taking pictures and try to mitigate the situation. 100's of people saw this and heard this, it is fact and indisputable.
                                That is such BS. If he truly acted as an assclown, posting the video (or a link to it) would not be an actionable offense. He was in public and the truth is 100% defense. I was not there, but I suspect there will be no video posted because it didn't happen. If you have video, post it and put a link here-there is NOTHING he can do to you. A lawyer can write you a cease and desist letter and bluster and bluff, but there is nothing that they can do. For your entertainment purposes, you can send a two word letter back to his lawyer and tell him to F off.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X