X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to A Meeting

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    why? do you think your club is perfect. people complain and nothing gets done. there seems to be an agenda at this club that is not shared with the parents. why? are we supposed to just do what we are told and not ask questions? why?

that is all i have asked is why?
    What is this clubs agenda in your argument?
    Board Meetings should be Free for anyone to attend, Have you attended one? Probably Not.
    Its much easier to complain.

Comment

Team

this club is so screwed up...too many daddy coaches...I am tired of daddy coaches.

unfortunately, the best team at this club has a daddy coach and the leadership of this club allow it to happen...

this club promises the world and does not deliver the goods...what is OT doing to correct these problems? Nothing...he is voiceless.

if we complain, we are told our opinion will be heard by the board. if we continue to complain, then we are told we can leave. when we ask to leave we are told not before we pay the club for the full year of training fees.

all lies and bs...
      Please name the age group with the best Daddy Coach, i want to get my child on the team!

Comment

this club is so screwed up...too many daddy coaches...I am tired of daddy coaches.

unfortunately, the best team at this club has a daddy coach and the leadership of this club allow it to happen...

this club promises the world and does not deliver the goods...what is OT doing to correct these problems? Nothing...he is voiceless.

if we complain, we are told our opinion will be heard by the board. if we continue to complain, then we are told we can leave. when we ask to leave we are told not before we pay the club for the full year of training fees.

all lies and bs...
        "too many daddy coaches" name the teams. Also if you don't like the daddy coach then why did you come back.

Comment

Name One

all lies and bs...
          Name any current Competitive Program teams at BSA with a Daddy Head Coach?

Comment

Name any current Competitive Program teams at BSA with a Daddy Head Coach?
            U13 Boys Still has RM because DL and AM left they were replaced but RM is still coaching

Comment

GS names

U13 Boys Still has RM because DL and AM left they were replaced but RM is still coaching
              TP, CT & JB are listed as u13 boy HEAD coaches according to GotSoccer.

Comment

TP, CT & JB are listed as u13 boy HEAD coaches according to GotSoccer.
                All you have to do is watch The videos and RM is on the sideline

Comment

There are quite a number of parents not just from SCU but other clubs as well that think very poorly of Scott Armstrong. So to say there's one person out there voicing their dislike for this person is wrong. It could very well be a number of people.
                  Please quit mentioning that idiot Scott Armstrong on this thread. Go to the SCU site please!

Comment

Transition

All you have to do is watch The videos and RM is on the sideline
                    Is this a StateCup team?

Comment

Is this a StateCup team?
                      They were a state cup team but I think they decided to play region cup instead with the year they are having. I could be incorrect though.

Comment

They were a state cup team but I think they decided to play region cup instead with the year they are having. I could be incorrect though.
                        how many real competitive state cup teams are at this club...many play state cup, but should really be region cup.

total joke...

Comment

joke is on you

how many real competitive state cup teams are at this club...many play state cup, but should really be region cup.

total joke...
                          Only real joke is You on talkingsoccer spreading your HighSchool dodgeball glory days experiences.

Comment

OC is too big to fail.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X