Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We will vote out AN, and SJ, they are the ones destroying the club. We will need to rebuild once they are gone. looking for a new DOC now.
    SJ and AN aren’t even running. Maybe “WE” needs to be more educated. If you don’t know who’s running, you haven’t been involved at all. Arm Chair Board Member’s need to get off their ***** if they don’t know what’s going on rather than complain when they disagree with a decision.

Comment

SJ and AN aren’t even running. Maybe “WE” needs to be more educated. If you don’t know who’s running, you haven’t been involved at all. Arm Chair Board Member’s need to get off their ***** if they don’t know what’s going on rather than complain when they disagree with a decision.
      signed by AN

Comment

So what happened with the elections?

Comment

So what happened with the elections?
          Voting and announcements

Comment

Smoke and mirrors, president is a puppet for SJ, and a parent from the same team of BOD kids. Part of the same group that fired JC.

Comment

Eliminate this club, just another useless tiny club!

Comment

From the sounds of this thread, the club is eliminating itself. Cannot really blame the bigger clubs this time for the failure of a tiny club. Self-inflected.

Comment

Bring in people who understand how competitive soccer works. The entire board needs to go along with the new members who were brought aboard. There are also trainer who have no business training players especially since they have not played the game ever s switz. This is what wrong being in coaches who can coach and develop players and hire a director who does not report to the board.

Comment

Do we have a new DOC at Dynamo? Has the BOD really changed that much? Seems like the club is in the weeds and needs a takeover.

Comment

Do we have a new DOC at Dynamo? Has the BOD really changed that much? Seems like the club is in the weeds and needs a takeover.
                      Their decision to pull out of the merger will us is ultimately their downfall. They will be lucky to have a club next season.

Comment

A merger? Why would any club want to take on this dead weight?

Comment

Eliminate this club, just another useless tiny club!
                          Not sure if this is a troll comment, or a WFF/TBU psycho parent.

I hope the Dynamo survive. I am disgusted that WFF/TBU are taking over the Tampa area. Those clubs are all about money, and don't care one bit about the kids.

Comment

Not sure if this is a troll comment, or a WFF/TBU psycho parent.

I hope the Dynamo survive. I am disgusted that WFF/TBU are taking over the Tampa area. Those clubs are all about money, and don't care one bit about the kids.

Really and Tampa Dynamo isn't????

SJ, his brother till he got transferred and AN destroyed this club.

If you are so worried you should have stepped up and be a part of the solution.

Comment

Nothing but mosquitos at tryouts last night.

Comment

Nothing but mosquitos at tryouts last night.
                                Really!!!! Look I really do not know that much about the dynamo, as my kids have always played somewhere else and I have heard nothing but bad things about Dynamo, but with the new birth year switch and kids moving around, my daughter wanted to try something closer to home this year instead of going with her whole team to TBU and we live closer to the eastern side of the county, and one kid in DA, so we let her decide, and we went to Dynamo last night and no way was it just mosquitos. The boys 05 team had about 30 players and the boys 04 team had about 24, the girls 03 team had enough to scrimmage each other 11 v 11, and when the boys showed up for U18 and U19 they had to move to another field because they had so many, so be honest!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X