Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exact soccer developmental camp

Does anyone know anything about this camp that is being help in Miami on May 22/23? Want to know whether it is worth the money and drive.

A bit pricey, don't you think?

$379.00 yikes!

from their site:

2-Day Camp
    In just a few steps you'll be registered for the Sunshine State Girls Elite Camp & Clinic on May 22nd and 23rd, 2010. This is a special two-day instructional camp held by some of the best collegiate soccer coaches in the region. Participate in Mental Training Sessions, a development review with personal college coach, and in-depth analysis of technical and tactical skills.

Includes mental training tools

Comment

"uncensored" from their site:

The constant physical and mental alertness required both days of the camp definitely took a toll on me, regardless of the soreness and mental fatiuge I exhibitted by the end of the second day I rate this camp, as one who looks like at the big picture, as the best of many camps I have attended and in turn reccomend this camp to any serious player. I enjoyed every aspect of this camp. There was never a static moment. Thanks!”
      “It was a great experience having the opportunity to train with some of the top college coaches and having one on one conversations with them.”
      “I thought the camp was a blast. I learned so much about how the mental part of the game is just as important as the physical part.”
      “Great for all ages and level of players. Really gives you a taste of what College Athletics is like”
      “Camp was a great experience. It allowed me to find a comfort zone at a college level and interact with real college coaches who gladly give advice.”
      “I hade a great time at camp, the coaching staff was excellent and meeting head coaches was awsome.”
      “this camp helped me realizer my strengths and weaknesses and i learned how to play my position i normally play better”
      “This camp really does give you the opportunity to gain both physically and mentally as a player. Usually when players attend camps it’s revolved all around the physical aspect, but this camp also challenges you mentally!”
      “This camp will improve your mental game in all aspects”

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        "uncensored" from their site:

The constant physical and mental alertness required both days of the camp definitely took a toll on me, regardless of the soreness and mental fatiuge I exhibitted by the end of the second day I rate this camp, as one who looks like at the big picture, as the best of many camps I have attended and in turn reccomend this camp to any serious player. I enjoyed every aspect of this camp. There was never a static moment. Thanks!”
        “It was a great experience having the opportunity to train with some of the top college coaches and having one on one conversations with them.”
        “I thought the camp was a blast. I learned so much about how the mental part of the game is just as important as the physical part.”
        “Great for all ages and level of players. Really gives you a taste of what College Athletics is like”
        “Camp was a great experience. It allowed me to find a comfort zone at a college level and interact with real college coaches who gladly give advice.”
        “I hade a great time at camp, the coaching staff was excellent and meeting head coaches was awsome.”
        “this camp helped me realizer my strengths and weaknesses and i learned how to play my position i normally play better”
        “This camp really does give you the opportunity to gain both physically and mentally as a player. Usually when players attend camps it’s revolved all around the physical aspect, but this camp also challenges you mentally!”
        “This camp will improve your mental game in all aspects”
        Yes it will improve your mental masturbation

Comment

Looks legit as there was a boys camp a few months ago that hit full capacity -- http://www.barry.edu/athletics/artic....aspx?ID=16546

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X