X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunrise no longer...it's Sunset from now on

:( so sorry

They put one s*^tty player on US soccer and Weston thinks their s*#t doesn't stink.
    #ajajandrobedoyasucks

Comment

With the GDA now the top level of girls soccer and the ECNL at 2nd tier, the USYSA regional leagues and National League will become 3rd and 4th tier. Some, like Sunrise, may just become recreational clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        :( so sorry
        You are a sorry excuse of a human being

Comment

With the GDA now the top level of girls soccer and the ECNL at 2nd tier, the USYSA regional leagues and National League will become 3rd and 4th tier. Some, like Sunrise, may just become recreational clubs.
          Wow
          The hatred some feel for the little club that could......
          My kids getting the college interest they need and the offers just fine at sunrise

Comment

Wow
            The hatred some feel for the little club that could......
            My kids getting the college interest they need and the offers just fine at sunrise
            Yeah, right....Miami Dade Community College is where your kids are going....

Comment

I saw quite a few Sunrise teams at the Region 3 Championships, where were all the Weston teams?

Comment

Lies get you nowhere

Commitments.
                State Championships.
                Most families and kids are happy.
                It doesn't matter what coach, club, team that some miserable people join, they will always be miserable.

As far as my daughter, she has had an amazing experience at Sunrise and has committed to the school of her dreams. You can either listen to this raving lunatic who has created multiple anti-Sunrise threads with all BS or you can look at the amazing track record of the Sunrise teams over multiple years along with the impressive commitment page on the website.

I feel sorry for this person's daughter.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
                The newbies will not know what to expect. He will ruin another team this year. Blame the directors for allowing this.

QUOTE=Unregistered;1856613]:( so sorry[/QUOTE]

Comment

Commitments.
                  State Championships.
                  It doesn't matter what coach, club, team that some miserable people join, they will always be miserable.

As far as my daughter, she has had an amazing experience at Sunrise and has committed to the school of her dreams. You can either listen to this raving lunatic who has created multiple anti-Sunrise threads with all BS or you can look at the amazing track record of the Sunrise teams over multiple years along with the impressive commitment page on the website.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
                  The newbies will not know what to expect. He will ruin another team this year. Blame the directors for allowing this.

QUOTE=Unregistered;1856613]:( so sorry
                  [/QUOTE]

Perfectly happy with sunrise coming back for anther great year

Comment

Commitments.

As far as my daughter, she has had an amazing experience at Sunrise and has committed to the school of her dreams.
                    Miami Dade Community College???? The school of her dreams???

Comment

Does it make you feel better to say that? C'mon you know his kid just committed to a place at which your kid can't hope to play and study. It isn't Dade county. You just look stupid making comments like that. Congratulations to your kid's success. No my kid doesn't play for Sunrise, but they have on occasion in the past played against them.

Comment

Miami Dade Community College???? The school of her dreams???
                        Not quite jack a - -

Comment

Not quite jack a - -
                          I can see that since you are insecure about your manhood due to you tiny little pencil penis that it is necessary for you to live vicariously through your kid. What a shame.

Comment

Does it make you feel better to say that? C'mon you know his kid just committed to a place at which your kid can't hope to play and study. It isn't Dade county. You just look stupid making comments like that. Congratulations to your kid's success. No my kid doesn't play for Sunrise, but they have on occasion in the past played against them.
                            The fact that you took the time to write this proves that your kid probably never sees the field. You're a loser and your kid probably is as well.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                              commitments.
                              State championships.

As far as my daughter, she has had an amazing experience at sunrise and has committed to the school of her dreams. You can either listen to this raving lunatic who has created multiple anti-sunrise threads with all bs or you can look at the amazing track record of the sunrise teams over multiple years along with the impressive commitment page on the website.

The girls that win presidents cup from the usa league are very proud of their national championship too. But you and i both know that the competition is as low as it gets. Stepping up one notch above usa league, your have your usys leagues, then ecnl, then gda. I don't think many girls from the usa leagues get recruited for college soccer. The weak usys just got even weaker than it already was from the last few years as ecnl has taken over the role as the top recruited league in the country. The gda may become the top league for recruitment, but it will take a few years for that league to build itself up. In the mean time, ecnl will still be the most recruited league with usys leagues falling to third on that recruitment list. But hey, every college needs bench players and practice players. Becky at uf is the best of the best at keeping 40 players on her soccer team, and most other large schools take advantage of weak players by signing them to the team with little or no scholarship money. I am sure your daughter will do well carrying the water for her top players since she never competed at the highest level while playing club soccer.

Quote:
                              Originally posted by unregistered view post
                              the newbies will not know what to expect. He will ruin another team this year. Blame the directors for allowing this.

Quote=unregistered;1856613]:( so sorry
                              [/quote]

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X