X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only OC got DA in Fl, No other FL club

Cry me a river the rest of the Florida clubs

You will be the one crying when you realize that none of the top players in Central Florida want to give up High School soccer

Comment

Top players leaving OC one by one

Comment

Tracking soccer

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        "More to be announced soon". Probably Weston in South Fl.

Comment

You will be the one crying when you realize that none of the top players in Central Florida want to give up High School soccer
          Even if any players are willing to give up high school soccer, they will have second thoughts when they realize they have to travel out of state for half their games. The cost to be part of this program will be astronomical. Sorry, count me out.

Comment

Even if any players are willing to give up high school soccer, they will have second thoughts when they realize they have to travel out of state for half their games. The cost to be part of this program will be astronomical. Sorry, count me out.
            Your daughter wasn't good enough anyways. Don't worry I am sure there is a GCF team that will take her.

Comment

Is this a joke? Who gives a **** about girls soccer. Wow - OC got the girls DA!!! Does that mean they'll get some good coaches now. Or will it be the same old, same old.

Be careful what you ask for. Your now in bed with the same morons in charge of the Men's national team. But hey, maybe I'm being to critical. After your daughter dominates in girls DA, she'll earn a full ride to Redneck U with a student body of 300. Congrats!

Comment

Several rumors going around that some of the clubs that were announced today actually will not accept the invitations. That would be bad.

Comment

Several rumors going around that some of the clubs that were announced today actually will not accept the invitations. That would be bad.
                  Yeah. That makes sense. Go through a lengthy application process, get selected and than say no. TROLL

Comment

Yeah. That makes sense. Go through a lengthy application process, get selected and than say no. TROLL
                    I agree. I am not a fan of having the girls DA program, since development of women soccer players has been excellent prior to U.S. Soccer (an inept organization) taking over the development of female players, but there is ZERO chance they would announce any clubs that refused to accept, which isn't really possible given that you needed to apply.

Comment

OK idiot these clubs had to put formal applications in. US soccer not going to offer if they were not interested. That would make them look bad.

Comment

If thats your view your daughter was not an a list player and plays rec. Anybody that plays on top tier team travel is a given.

Comment

Does the OC DA selection and program begin Jan 2017?

Comment

OK idiot these clubs had to put formal applications in. US soccer not going to offer if they were not interested. That would make them look bad.
                            Clubs can apply but no necessarily accept - I think with all the uncertainty a lot of clubs applied to cover their azzes. But no way they'd release a list unless the clubs were locked in. Seems they wanted to make this announcement quickly to show they mean business

Comment

Does the OC DA selection and program begin Jan 2017?
                              No - it will be next spring like everyone else. Players are committed to teams through next spring and league play doesn't start until fall 2017. Boys DA runs fall through spring and usually run tryouts in June

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X