Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    why was i not mentioned here? I'm one of the greatest playaaahhhs of all time!!!
    best comment so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Why was I not mentioned here? I'm one of the greatest Playaaahhhs of all time!!!
      You are mentioned. ..as a matter of fact its several times...that little dot after each number is you

Comment

Let's not forget the freakin 20 pound waterlogged leather ball that the pre-80's players had to use, the lack of quality pitches, and the footwear.

If Pele or any of the old timers had the quality equipment and surfaces of today, some of the records could be unreachable.

Let's not forget:
        DiStefano
        Puskas
        Boniek
        Yashin
        Kaaaaaaaahn!
        Gunther Netzer....known as the best passer of all time.
        Zoff

Yeah, I understand you might not think so, but they all were great.
        Love the OP list.
        OP here All the players you mentioned are certainly deserving to be in that list but I was only naming the ones I saw play so it's definitely not a top ten list

Comment

Haven't you been reading this board? the answer is obviously MY KID!!

Comment

me

Not my kid it's me out there.

Comment

Your kid isn't on the list because I didn't pick your kid for the team.

Signed
              The stupid coach who doesn't know what he's doing and only takes the worst players for political reason and has his team selected even before the tryouts.

Comment

I love how people say we won and our team is better than yours. You watch a team play on TV. That's why you are called a fan. Stop being a D Bag and bashing other fans that watch and support their favorite countries/teams. You are not an owner of the team and not a player on the team so be a fan and grow up. It is not your team. Its the team you enjoy following and watching.

I have to agree with Ronaldinho. He was not the most complete player but should be on the top 10 list for his acrobatics on the ball. He did moves that tons of youth players try to pull off without even realizing it was him that perfected it.

Comment

Yep, unfortunately for you, but really fortunate for me. You're probably from one of those Latin countries that's never won any titles and are really jealous of a soccer powerhouse like Argentina. But it's OK, just keep watching us from the comfort of your living room...
                  We own you.

Love,

Chile

Comment

I love how people say we won and our team is better than yours. You watch a team play on TV. That's why you are called a fan. Stop being a D Bag and bashing other fans that watch and support their favorite countries/teams. You are not an owner of the team and not a player on the team so be a fan and grow up. It is not your team. Its the team you enjoy following and watching.

I have to agree with Ronaldinho. He was not the most complete player but should be on the top 10 list for his acrobatics on the ball. He did moves that tons of youth players try to pull off without even realizing it was him that perfected it.
                    Entertainer yes. One of the best. Amazing dribbler and incredible ball control. For a period of a few years (specially at Barca) he was the best player in the world, but not in the conversation as GOAT. He lacked longevity and definitely not a complete player. Offensively yes but would/could play defense. As a pure striker I still rank him behind Pele, Messi, Maradona, both Ronaldos and Muller.

Comment

Does Messi fourth loss in a final and sudden retirement from the national team take away from his legacy? I don't think he passes Pele ever.

Comment

Yes, he has never been able to win a large International Tournament. I would say he stays behind Pele and Maradona.

Comment

Roberto Baggio

Walter Zenga

Comment

Yes, he has never been able to win a large International Tournament. I would say he stays behind Pele and Maradona.
                            Well neither Pele or Maradona have ever won an Champions League...I would say Messi stays ahead of these two

Comment

Well neither Pele or Maradona have ever won an Champions League...I would say Messi stays ahead of these two
                              Over 1,200 goals and 3 world cups. Don't think so.

Comment

Truth be Said

Bottom line is if I had to pick a player to be on a team today at his greatest then Messi would be miles ahead of the Hand of the Devil Maradona.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X