Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who cares? ECNL is for B team players, the new girls DA is where its at. Suck on that you ECNL losers!
    Yes just move ecnl girls up to DA. Now we can be DA losers!

Comment

Yeah baby. It's all about the labels - you go soccer MOM! Don't worry about coaching or development - just pick the label . . . and I agree Development Academy sounds better! Elite Clubs don't develop they're already ELITE for crying out loud! Your friends and relatives with certainly be impressed with you . . . I mean your daughter.

Comment

And ECNL double losers when talent gets split up between those that do and those that don't want to play DA.

Comment

Who cares? ECNL is for B team players, the new girls DA is where its at. Suck on that you ECNL losers!
          Man if they are B team players, what does that make your daughter? She still playing FYSA.

Comment

Almost all clubs given DA were already part of ECNL. In the few exceptions that were not they had a pro team in NWSL. I think maybe 2 clubs were not ECNL and not from NWSL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X