Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess the parents that are in Sunrise are miserable since they hopped from club to club and cannot go anywhere else so they make everyone else at the club miserable. The parents cannot handle the competition amongst the players so they talk trash about the other parents and players to the coach so he does not play them at all or are benched.
    The players should win their position but it is not if you are good that you make the black team it is if you kiss the coaches a.. are part of the click,bring him coffee, food, pay for the private lessons then you made the team.

Comment

The players should win their position but it is not if you are good that you make the black team it is if you kiss the coaches a.. are part of the click,bring him coffee, food, pay for the private lessons then you made the team.
      Players need to get a spot by working hard at practices and games and not by buying the coaches it will not work this way at college.

Comment

I guess the parents that are in Sunrise are miserable since they hopped from club to club and cannot go anywhere else so they make everyone else at the club miserable. The parents cannot handle the competition amongst the players so they talk trash about the other parents and players to the coach so he does not play them at all or are benched.
        The description above of these Sunrise parents is right out of the "Handbook of Youth Soccer in South Florida".

Comment

The description above of these Sunrise parents is right out of the "Handbook of Youth Soccer in South Florida".
          the club is a dumpster fire. full of used car salesmen who work hard to keep their pockets full

Comment

Hard work beats talent that doesn't work hard.

Comment

And tired old cliches get on everybody's nerves except your simpleton *****

Comment

Yeah. Hard work at recruiting, poaching and stealing money.

Comment

Players need to get a spot by working hard at practices and games and not by buying the coaches it will not work this way at college.
                  The politics can just help you now but in college they want the best of the best players. It will be sad when after spending thousands of dollars that your child who was lied to for years does not get a single offer to play soccer. That is when reality is going to kick in.

Comment

Just worry about your own.

Comment

The politics can just help you now but in college they want the best of the best players. It will be sad when after spending thousands of dollars that your child who was lied to for years does not get a single offer to play soccer. That is when reality is going to kick in.
                      Good point. Happening now at this club. There are a few who are in great denial. They believe that there is a greater benefit for their child to be on a highly ranked team, even though the kid will only see about 10 minutes of playing time over the course of an entire tournament weekend. Not fair to the kid. Not fair to the family. But hey, the kid can post a lot of pictures on social media and be cool.

Comment

Good point. Happening now at this club. There are a few who are in great denial. They believe that there is a greater benefit for their child to be on a highly ranked team, even though the kid will only see about 10 minutes of playing time over the course of an entire tournament weekend. Not fair to the kid. Not fair to the family. But hey, the kid can post a lot of pictures on social media and be cool.
                        I'm sorry that it didn't work out for your girl at Sunrise.
                        Did it ever occur to you that maybe she wasn't as good as the other girls?

You sound very bitter but maybe you aren't looking at the truth.
                        Remember that in life all of these kids are going to be forced to compete.
                        You pulled her out of Sunrise because you didn't want her to compete.

This is just a fact.

Comment

This is just a fact.
                          Wrong. What is a fact, idiota, is that you are a clown. No kid ever at this scamming club. Too smart for that.

I DO have friends in that swamp, who talk and are miserable. Get a life you low life scammer.

Comment

Wrong. What is a fact, idiota, is that you are a clown. No kid ever at this scamming club. Too smart for that.

I DO have friends in that swamp, who talk and are miserable. Get a life you low life scammer.
                            Wow!
                            It looks like I touched on a nerve.

So let me get this straight.
                            You never had any personal involvement with Sunrise but you have based all of your opinions on what a third party told you?

If your kid never played with Sunrise then why do you care?

Comment

This is just a fact.
                              Starters left and they are better off at other clubs so stop the lies that only bench players left Sunrise and that is why parents are upset. Just admit you are upset that you lost some amazing players because your club has nothing to offer them at the younger age groups.

Comment

Wow!
                                It looks like I touched on a nerve.

So let me get this straight.
                                You never had any personal involvement with Sunrise but you have based all of your opinions on what a third party told you?

If your kid never played with Sunrise then why do you care?

Not just any third party Perry Mason, if you can read (and I have my doubts about that too) I stated that I have "friends", people that I trust. They don't lie to me. Perhaps you can't relate to the term "friends" because you don't have any. It's all about "customers" for you guys at that club.

Spin it all you want Official Sunrise Minister of Propaganda. You know that I am right. And you should know by now that people in your club talk.....a lot. Not everyone is happy and mindless.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X