Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GC team out of tack

I wonder what GC team is going to do next season. They just lost on the Regionals round of 16. Bye Bye National league.
    I wonder how many water bottles were thrown to the ground result of GC outburst.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I wonder what GC team is going to do next season. They just lost on the Regionals round of 16. Bye Bye National league.
      I wonder how many water bottles were thrown to the ground result of GC outburst.
      Do you mean the temper tantrum he must have had, then blamed, cursed, and yelled at the players for not advancing and losing at the quarterfinals?

Comment

Do you mean the temper tantrum he must have had, then blamed, cursed, and yelled at the players for not advancing and losing at the quarterfinals?
        That's exactly what I am talking about.
        He acts like a pampered child under these situations. It would be funny if it was not ridiculous.

Comment

There was none of that.

Comment

There was none of that.
            If you say so, JO.... I don't believe though. If loosing a game against BU was enough to make him nuts, I wonder what losing the chance to go to Nationals would make him do.

Comment

If you say so, JO.... I don't believe though. If loosing a game against BU was enough to make him nuts, I wonder what losing the chance to go to Nationals would make him do.
              There are a couple spots available to still apply. A couple clubs will be taking those spots to ECNL next year. You still have a shot out of default like your teams did this past year with teams bolting out of those weak #$$ leagues

Comment

There are a couple spots available to still apply. A couple clubs will be taking those spots to ECNL next year. You still have a shot out of default like your teams did this past year with teams bolting out of those weak #$$ leagues
                There is no ECNL teams (new or old) on the upcoming U18's list. Also, between the 4 finalists, two already have spots. With two spots left, they will most likely be fulfilled by the other two semifinalists without a spot.
                Bye bye National legue

Comment

Bye the way, that's another Scumrise lie has been around for a while

Comment

That's exactly what I am talking about.
                    He acts like a pampered child under these situations. It would be funny if it was not ridiculous.
                    He will never change. Shame on him.

Comment

I am so glad that an expert like you is on TS.
                      Thanks for the valuable info.

There is no ECNL teams (new or old) on the upcoming U18's list. Also, between the 4 finalists, two already have spots. With two spots left, they will most likely be fulfilled by the other two semifinalists without a spot.
                      Bye bye National legue

Comment

A player can only get better if given the chance to play.
                        At Sunrise they only give the chance to play to those kids that have a k*** a** parent, and also if they take private lessons.

Training and then putting your learned and improved to work if you use them in a game. If you work hard at training and sit on a bench and watch it will not improve any player.

Comment

mommy

Training and then putting your learned and improved to work if you use them in a game. If you work hard at training and sit on a bench and watch it will not improve any player.
                          Thanks mommy

Comment

I agree but tell these coaches to understand what is being said and they could care less. All they want to do is win and nothing more.

Comment

it's called top level

I agree but tell these coaches to understand what is being said and they could care less. All they want to do is win and nothing more.
                              The best players play at Sunrise. Just like at high school. Just like at college. If you are a Namby Pamby you should not go to Sunrise or for that matter ECNL or any high level team because that's how it is. I recommend ayso select for all your needs.

Comment

Results don't lie

Commitments.
                                State Championships.
                                Most families and kids are happy.
                                It doesn't matter what coach, club, team that some miserable people join, they will always be miserable.

As far as my daughter, she has had an amazing experience at Sunrise and has committed to the school of her dreams. You can either listen to this raving lunatic who has created multiple anti-Sunrise threads with all BS or you can look at the amazing track record of the Sunrise teams over multiple years along with the impressive commitment page on the website.

I feel sorry for this person's daughter.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X