Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seeyou View Post
    :)you know what ,if the coach is recruiting,bringing good players to sunrise and going to showcase tournaments I will take my kid in a minute to that club or team ,that's a no brainer....
    Let the club bring top level players so your kid can be benched. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Once you leave the relief and happiness feels so good. Who wants to return to Sunrise to be grey, gloomy, and miserable or be labeled as a vulture or nasty parent?
      Any club is better than Sunrise.

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
        Which coach is not productive at sunrise club?

Just so many

I heard its LG, MR, RM, PC, AC and GC for different reasons. Coaches with bad reputation.

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
          Which coach is not productive at sunrise club?

I heard its LG, MR, RM, PC, AC and GC for different reasons. Coaches with bad reputation.
          MR is one of them.

Comment

People crazy to stay at Sunrise just to stay pon a black team Bench playa wi nuh help di pickney progress but regress
            Pon di riva, pon di bunk.
            Red Rat

Comment

Let the club bring top level players so your kid can be benched. lmao
              They care for top players not Div 2 players. If Div 2 players think they are going to play they are mistaken. They will be used when the starters are injured or cannot participate.

Comment

That is true in every club stop with the BS development is at no club !

Comment

They care for top players not Div 2 players. If Div 2 players think they are going to play they are mistaken. They will be used when the starters are injured or cannot participate.
                  All political at this club who gets playing time and who gets benched? MR only cares about how much private training you are paying and I will see if she progresses and start her in the future. Just keep paying me $$$$$. They do not care for your kid but the money. I can’t say it is just this coach but also the DOC, LG, AC and 1 or 2 more greedy coaches do the same thing at Sunrise. Despicable.

Comment

You pay all this money to be benched. Wow

Comment

Originally posted by seeyou View Post
                      :)you know what ,if the coach is recruiting,bringing good players to sunrise and going to showcase tournaments I will take my kid in a minute to that club or team ,that's a no brainer....
                      I hope you do and tell your kid good luck riding the bench....lol

Comment

...or you could tell your daughter that here is where the best players are playing and you will have to work hard and earn your playing time. Once you reach this level they will be put in situations for college coaches to notice.

Maybe you think college coaches will be more fair

Comment

...or you could tell your daughter that here is where the best players are playing and you will have to work hard and earn your playing time. Once you reach this level they will be put in situations for college coaches to notice.

Well said

Comment

Sunrise is so obsessed to win then care about their players.

Comment

A player can only get better if given the chance to play.
                              At Sunrise they only give the chance to play to those kids that have a k*** a** parent, and also if they take private lessons.

Comment

A player can only get better if given the chance to play.
                                At Sunrise they only give the chance to play to those kids that have a k*** a** parent, and also if they take private lessons.
                                If you do not follow the coaches suggestions your kid will be riding the bench, frustrated to be part of a team that has a click, and will not allow you to belong too unless you start. Your child will be ignored because the parents rule on these teams and the children are a reflection of the parents. Toxic parents and toxic kids.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X