X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landon Jrs. dad talks too much...

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They will still suck and fail at Region Cup, new team or not.
    Hi! First time poster on this thread. I just had to chime in. Hope you don't mind...

You are a gigantic A** Clown. You have no idea what this team looks like this year moron. I can guarantee you that this year's Elite I 01' team will definitely not finish 40th in the age group this season and I further guarantee that this 01 team will be one of the better teams in the state.

The new squad has a good portion (6) of the 2000's (who finished 3rd in pts in the state of FL last year) dropping to age along with over 80 new faces from clubs all throughout the area. Tons of talent on this team with a second team full of talent to back them up.

Maybe you'll be brave enough to enlighten us with which club your Landy plays at since you're into the whole "club/kid bashing" thing but I doubt it. Easier to flex your internet muscle and talk sh*t, right little guy? lol

Just one time in my life I'd love to meet a clown like you in person who spews internet garbage without consequence. But calling you out on here will have to be good enough I guess.

Post your team or shut your hole and get ready to quietly eat a turd pie when we destroy your little Landy's team this season.

Have a nice day.

Comment

Hi! First time poster on this thread. I just had to chime in. Hope you don't mind...

You are a gigantic A** Clown. You have no idea what this team looks like this year moron. I can guarantee you that this year's Elite I 01' team will definitely not finish 40th in the age group this season and I further guarantee that this 01 team will be one of the better teams in the state.

The new squad has a good portion (6) of the 2000's (who finished 3rd in pts in the state of FL last year) dropping to age along with over 80 new faces from clubs all throughout the area. Tons of talent on this team with a second team full of talent to back them up.

Maybe you'll be brave enough to enlighten us with which club your Landy plays at since you're into the whole "club/kid bashing" thing but I doubt it. Easier to flex your internet muscle and talk sh*t, right little guy? lol

Just one time in my life I'd love to meet a clown like you in person who spews internet garbage without consequence. But calling you out on here will have to be good enough I guess.

Post your team or shut your hole and get ready to quietly eat a turd pie when we destroy your little Landy's team this season.

Have a nice day.
      I am the OP & I never said anything about how they will will do in their age group, only that that shouldn't be applying to play two yeas up in FSPL. I don't know how it became a referendum on this team.

Doesn't your club name include "Christian" in it? Maybe some prayer and Bible study would help with your ego and anger issues.

Comment

I am the OP & I never said anything about how they will will do in their age group, only that that shouldn't be applying to play two yeas up in FSPL. I don't know how it became a referendum on this team.

Doesn't your club name include "Christian" in it? Maybe some prayer and Bible study would help with your ego and anger issues.
        Funny thing is I ALMOST put something in my post to counter that before you made the lame, "Christian" attempt but I thought, "Nahhh... that's overused and SURELY the moron won't use that AGAIN"... Apparently I was wrong so let me address that for you.

The club, as an entity, was founded on and has christian values. Fortunately for me and others like me who can't stand moron posters like you, I don't have to be full fledged christian to be a part of the club or this forum for that matter. I believe in God. I don't believe in letting trolls like you post crap without retort.

Next time before you talk about how ridiculous it is for ANY team to apply for FSPL or make your lame *ss predictions as to whose teams are going to fail before the season even BEGINS, you should be prepared to deal with the blowback. If not, don't post.

You still haven't given us your club name. You are deflecting. Please enlighten us oh great prediction master...

Comment

Funny thing is I ALMOST put something in my post to counter that before you made the lame, "Christian" attempt but I thought, "Nahhh... that's overused and SURELY the moron won't use that AGAIN"... Apparently I was wrong so let me address that for you.

The club, as an entity, was founded on and has christian values. Fortunately for me and others like me who can't stand moron posters like you, I don't have to be full fledged christian to be a part of the club or this forum for that matter. I believe in God. I don't believe in letting trolls like you post crap without retort.

Next time before you talk about how ridiculous it is for ANY team to apply for FSPL or make your lame *ss predictions as to whose teams are going to fail before the season even BEGINS, you should be prepared to deal with the blowback. If not, don't post.

You still haven't given us your club name. You are deflecting. Please enlighten us oh great prediction master...
          My club is irrelevant to the discussion of whether a team should apply to play up 2 years in FSPL.

Comment

My club is irrelevant to the discussion of whether a team should apply to play up 2 years in FSPL.
            That is incorrect. You are directly challenging why another club chooses to request a spot in FSPL so that must mean you feel the club is worse than your son's current club.

For the spirit (see how I did that?) of this conversation this would require you to post your club name if A. You aren't embarrassed of your club because it is so dominant. or B. You were more than just a sorry troll.

Guess we know the answer. Moron.

Comment

That is incorrect. You are directly challenging why another club chooses to request a spot in FSPL so that must mean you feel the club is worse than your son's current club.

For the spirit (see how I did that?) of this conversation this would require you to post your club name if A. You aren't embarrassed of your club because it is so dominant. or B. You were more than just a sorry troll.

Guess we know the answer. Moron.
              No, troll.

I said nothing derogatory about your club, I said a team should not play up two years in FSPL. In fact, they will not be accepted to play up two years. If I tell you my club then it becomes a peeing contest over whose club is better. You are trying to deflect from the original discussion about a team applying to play up two years in FSPL. I asked why they would do that?

Address THAT, and stop deflecting.

Comment

No, troll.

I said nothing derogatory about your club, I said a team should not play up two years in FSPL. In fact, they will not be accepted to play up two years. If I tell you my club then it becomes a peeing contest over whose club is better. You are trying to deflect from the original discussion about a team applying to play up two years in FSPL. I asked why they would do that?

Address THAT, and stop deflecting.
                Nice try in using both "Troll" and "Deflecting" which were originally assigned to you. There is no ******* contest, this 01 team WILL be better than your Landy's team.

I guess the real question is WHY DO YOU CARE if our team is requesting a spot in FSPL? What is it to you? How does it impact your life enough to question it anonymously?

A forum Troll weighs in on topics with biased opinons about matters which don't concern him/her. Since you are affiliated with another club the fact that we are applying to play FSPL at the correct U16 age (which has already been explained to you) is of little to no relevance to your daily, sad life yet you choose to question it. I choose to respond.

Maybe try spending a bit more time into helping make YOUR club a little better instead of voicing your opinion on what the better clubs are doing and you may be able to make a difference someday.

I guess in the end, all trolls are the same. Afraid to post anything more than conjecture and misshapen rhetoric. No facts just opinion.

I hope you and your laptop have a great summer together troll boy. ;)

Comment

Nice try in using both "Troll" and "Deflecting" which were originally assigned to you. There is no ******* contest, this 01 team WILL be better than your Landy's team.

I guess the real question is WHY DO YOU CARE if our team is requesting a spot in FSPL? What is it to you? How does it impact your life enough to question it anonymously?

A forum Troll weighs in on topics with biased opinons about matters which don't concern him/her. Since you are affiliated with another club the fact that we are applying to play FSPL at the correct U16 age (which has already been explained to you) is of little to no relevance to your daily, sad life yet you choose to question it. I choose to respond.

Maybe try spending a bit more time into helping make YOUR club a little better instead of voicing your opinion on what the better clubs are doing and you may be able to make a difference someday.

I guess in the end, all trolls are the same. Afraid to post anything more than conjecture and misshapen rhetoric. No facts just opinion.

I hope you and your laptop have a great summer together troll boy. ;)
                  The real question is why can't either of you get a life?

Comment

The 01/02 would NOT be playing the correct age, as ACYS already has the 99/00 team applying to U17. THIS has already been explained to YOU.

The ACYS 00/01 team is applying to U16.

So how is the 01/02 ACYS team "correctly" applying to U17? Do you not see the absurdity of your position. The 01/02 team LEAPFROGGED the 00/01 team to apply to a higher age group.

You see, our team wants the best competition and a team playing up 2 years falls short. We don't want to travel to beat your team by 5, 6, 7+ goals so Angry ACYS Daddy can brag about how his kid's team "plays up", we learn nothing from that.

Now I am hoping FYSA includes your team in this group, it will be a fun season on TS. But we won't be hearing from you once the season starts and the losses start piling up.

You can have faith (see what I did there?) that your team is appropriately slotted and will be better than the other teams at U17. We'll see you on the pitch, have a nice summer.

Comment

The 01/02 would NOT be playing the correct age, as ACYS already has the 99/00 team applying to U17. THIS has already been explained to YOU.

So how is the 01/02 ACYS team "correctly" applying to U17? Do you not see the absurdity of your position. The 01/02 team LEAPFROGGED the 00/01 team to apply to a higher age group.

You see, our team wants the best competition and a team playing up 2 years falls short. We don't want to travel to beat your team by 5, 6, 7+ goals so Angry ACYS Daddy can brag about how his kid's team "plays up", we learn nothing from that.

Now I am hoping FYSA includes your team in this group, it will be a fun season on TS. But we won't be hearing from you once the season starts and the losses start piling up.

You can have faith (see what I did there?) that your team is appropriately slotted and will be better than the other teams at U17. We'll see you on the pitch, have a nice summer.
                      Nobody is playing up. Haven't looked at the applied team list but I am sure it is being interpreted wrong or there was an application error.

Comment

Holy CRAP!!! You're a psycho.

I have no team/kid in this group. But why would a person need to have a team in this age group in order to have an opinion? If someone sees something as being wrong, ridiculous, or just plain stupid, why would they need a qualifier to post on it??

You are on TS for god's sake (see what I did there).

Moron.

Comment

You must have autism. The 01's applied for their correct age group hence, no playing up. I'd love to see what kind of nerdy, interment tough guy you are on the sidelines. I bet your laughable at best. Probably one of those dad's with the wicker hats and 2 strap sandals who looks like he's auditioning for a Sally Struthers feed the children commercial. I love how you refer to your little landy's team as "us" as "we" as if you were actually on the team or had ever played in your entire life. lol

Take a break from talking tough Bill Nye. It doesn't suit you.

Comment

Holy CRAP!!! You're a psycho.

I have no team/kid in this group. But why would a person need to have a team in this age group in order to have an opinion? If someone sees something as being wrong, ridiculous, or just plain stupid, why would they need a qualifier to post on it??

You are on TS for god's sake (see what I did there).

Moron.
                            If you have no team in the age group then close your pie hole.

Comment

You're both F'tards. The age groups are all screwed up right now. GotSoccer sent out an explanation;

"On June 1st GotSoccer implemented the US Soccer Federation, USYS, and US Club Soccer mandated new "Year Age Matrix" and rolled all teams "U" year up to the 16/17 Seasonal Year.
                              All teams were aged up to correspond with the oldest assigned player. If no players were assigned, the team took the age of the oldest birth year for that age group. i.e. a 03/04 team became a 2003 Team, unless there were players in the system and all were born in 2004. If this was true then we made the team a 2004.
                              If we incorrectly assigned the team birth year, simply log into the team account, click on the "Basic Team Info" tab account change the "Age Group" and press "Save"."

So take a deep breath and try to relax for a minute. It will all work out. Even FYSA isn't stupid enough to let a team that lost in Region Cup play up two years in FSPL.

Comment

You're both F'tards. The age groups are all screwed up right now. GotSoccer sent out an explanation;

"On June 1st GotSoccer implemented the US Soccer Federation, USYS, and US Club Soccer mandated new "Year Age Matrix" and rolled all teams "U" year up to the 16/17 Seasonal Year.
                                All teams were aged up to correspond with the oldest assigned player. If no players were assigned, the team took the age of the oldest birth year for that age group. i.e. a 03/04 team became a 2003 Team, unless there were players in the system and all were born in 2004. If this was true then we made the team a 2004.
                                If we incorrectly assigned the team birth year, simply log into the team account, click on the "Basic Team Info" tab account change the "Age Group" and press "Save"."

So take a deep breath and try to relax for a minute. It will all work out. Even FYSA isn't stupid enough to let a team that lost in Region Cup play up two years in FSPL.
                                Good post. FYSA is on top of this. They will even have a U/18-19 Group as well to allow those 98s that are still in HS to continue to play travel. They've also given flexibility to the clubs to make the determination of whether a kid plays age appropriate vs. grade appropriate. So kudos to FYSA for being organized with all the changes!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X