Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Plantation FC Keep DA Status or Lose it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agree it's a partnership there is something in writing if there is not someone is getting payed or maybe someone not getting payed. I tend to agree good idea for CSU and Select or good idea for its kids that can make the DA. Maybe the only players sent to DA in Kedall are of age groups higher then U12 ! Anybody think of that just saying ! Ramos is very good in my opinion I have not found him dis honest or off in his ideas . He is the lead coach and Plantation is very smart in trying to make this fly! The issue I see is the cost is way to low for DA and they lost the Albion sponsor so what are they gong to do next year and how does Plantation expand the DA program beyond U12 next season that's the question !
    They aren't expanding ****. Listen, u12 was handed out to non-DA clubs to cut down travel for very young players. That's it. Plantation is smack between two full DA clubs. There is no expansion. Like all other kids at clubs with u12 DA only, these kids will have to move to a full DA club in one year. If they use plantation as a feeder for Kendall, that's fine and may make sense for boys who live nearer to Plantation. Stay close to home for u12 and then travel to Kendal for u13 and after. Fine. But let's cut the crap. There is and will be no expansion. It is simple geography. And if you don't live close to plantation and you took your kid there, don't get comfortable. Best case scenario is you will be moving (again) in a year.

Comment

They aren't expanding ****. Listen, u12 was handed out to non-DA clubs to cut down travel for very young players. That's it. Plantation is smack between two full DA clubs. There is no expansion. Like all other kids at clubs with u12 DA only, these kids will have to move to a full DA club in one year. If they use plantation as a feeder for Kendall, that's fine and may make sense for boys who live nearer to Plantation. Stay close to home for u12 and then travel to Kendal for u13 and after. Fine. But let's cut the crap. There is and will be no expansion. It is simple geography. And if you don't live close to plantation and you took your kid there, don't get comfortable. Best case scenario is you will be moving (again) in a year.
      I love the matter of fact approach to this post seems very plausible ! I have an exception to this Plantation, Select,Springs very committed to this U12 da experiment! If all three have interest and have have way decent players that fill a roster at DA levels you might be surprised to see the U12 DA product this year ! If you see the two teams and they pass your grade then USSDA will see it and they are understanding this new approach to feeding the DA program! This is not pie in the face or in the sky the team and players are pretty good ! I will say it's a bigger team concept like most Kendall's DA teams older groups. That concerns me a little some talented smaller kids are there my hope is the pool will play out a good mix based on talent over size only ! If we see it the DA evaluation already notices and documents this internally ! Face it Plantation one shot make it great splash and have abetted chance at expansion ! Oh and find a sponsor a big one fast ! Maybe look to USSDA sponsors or feeder sponsors assocaited with main sponsors with the USSDA program just a thought !

Comment

Agree it's a partnership there is something in writing if there is not someone is getting payed or maybe someone not getting payed. I tend to agree good idea for CSU and Select or good idea for its kids that can make the DA. Maybe the only players sent to DA in Kedall are of age groups higher then U12 ! Anybody think of that just saying ! Ramos is very good in my opinion I have not found him dis honest or off in his ideas . He is the lead coach and Plantation is very smart in trying to make this fly! The issue I see is the cost is way to low for DA and they lost the Albion sponsor so what are they gong to do next year and how does Plantation expand the DA program beyond U12 next season that's the question !
        Albion was not a sponsor thats how much you know. It actually cost Plantations thousands of dollars to use the Albion name. Bad choice and decision by Ramos and the board. No big name team has come to South Florida and made an impact. They made money and never delivered.

Comment

Well they are Academy kids it's not for ever like oh my god totally right like give me a brake like like why you care totally stupid like don't you agree !
          I'm ok with the kids going down to KENDALL TO PLAY. I JUST UNDERSTAND WHY KENDALL. WESTON IS 10 MINUTES AWAY FROM PLANTATION. THERE IS A CONFLICT OF INTEREST WHEN YOUR DOC IS DOWN IN KENDALL AND NOT TENDING TO HIS ISSUES AND PROBLEMS WITH DEVELOPING A GOOD CLUB. PLANTATION S U C K S, HE SHOULD BE SPENDING EVERY MINUTE WITH HIS CLUB. DID HE TAKE A PAY CUT TO COACH IN KENDALL. HOW STUPID IS THE PLANTATION BOARD. THIS GUY HAS BEEN SUCKING MONEY OUT OF PLANTATION AND OTHER CLUBS. I DON'T KNOW OF TOO MANY DOC'S DRIVING MERCEDES BENZ. WAKE UP PLANTATION

Comment

Well first of all they won't be priced by Weston. Kendall if you look at the current u17/18 most of the plantation kids look like American football players and they have no skill. Team a few years ago was 3rd now they barely qualified for play offs he's not good he just picks crap.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
              i'm ok with the kids going down to kendall to play. I just understand why kendall. Weston is 10 minutes away from plantation. There is a conflict of interest when your doc is down in kendall and not tending to his issues and problems with developing a good club. Plantation s u c k s, he should be spending every minute with his club. Did he take a pay cut to coach in kendall. How stupid is the plantation board. This guy has been sucking money out of plantation and other clubs. I don't know of too many doc's driving mercedes benz. Wake up plantation
              amen!!!!!!!!

Comment

A complete joke and it starts with the DOC 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

Comment

your right and the only reason Johnny Ramos is anyway near where he should be is because of Juan Michia another clown who for so many years was an imposter and one of the worse staff coaches in US Soccer. He has been in the US for almost 40 years and still can't speak English well. Finally was exposed and fired from federation. Johnny Ramos is another imposter stealing money and isn't worth crap

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X