Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah but if a friendly is cancelled, no harm. if your tournament games are rained out, parents are out of $$ but your club wins of course. this time of year lucky to get 2 games in.

labor day weekend is a horrible time to play a south fl tournament. sorry but the truth hurts. mega or super doesn't make a difference.
    Make sure you get a My pillow from Mega Cup, you cry too much

Comment

Make sure you get a My pillow from Mega Cup, you cry too much
      forget my pillows, sell umbrellas.

Comment

New direction is down

Comment

New Direction

Golf Tournament

Comment

New Direction

Golf Tournament
            Golf Tournament Done Finished
            Banquet Done Finished
            Mega Cup Done Finished
            Club Done Finished

Comment

Thanks Nader, Renato and Maureen.

http://www.megacupmiami.com/clubsite/?p=6030

Comment

You are so right about Nader. Talk about an imposter. He came from the YMCA that was highest level of coaching he had. He has had his D license for at least 10 years. He's a terrible coach. His coaching methods are ancient. He is running the club. Now you understand why they are failing.

Comment

How does it feel like to be a piece of crap Pinecrest. You need to get rid of your cancer. The disease is spreading at an alarming rate. There is nothing good or positive coming out of Pinecrest country. Your best friends are Kendall Coalition. What does that say?? That alone is negative PR for anyone.

Comment

Maureen,I know you have nothing better to do than to keep embarrsing Pinecrest.You should stay off TS because every time you post you and the club look more pathetic then ever. Try and be quiet, maybe things will blow over and people won't write all these disturbing post about Pinecrest. Lick your wounds and move on quietly.

Comment

How does it feel like to be a piece of crap Pinecrest. You need to get rid of your cancer. The disease is spreading at an alarming rate. There is nothing good or positive coming out of Pinecrest country. Your best friends are Kendall Coalition. What does that say?? That alone is negative PR for anyone.
                      I had a recent interaction with their registrar Maria who was clueless of the release terms. I wonder who she is sleeping with to also be considered on the the salary pay.

Comment

Maureen,I know you have nothing better to do than to keep embarrsing Pinecrest.You should stay off TS because every time you post you and the club look more pathetic then ever. Try and be quiet, maybe things will blow over and people won't write all these disturbing post about Pinecrest. Lick your wounds and move on quietly.
                        Please stop bashing people that work terribly hard for the pinecrest community. If you don't like the program you are more than welcome to find a program that is best for you. There's no meet to fabricate misinformation to bash people.

Comment

Shut it your Mouth and while your add it shut your legs.

Comment

Shut it your Mouth and while your add it shut your legs.
                            Si Deliciosa!

Comment

Urgen urgent read all about it; news just came in that Maria is officially sleeping with Giuseppe. Looks like we have a girls director.

Comment

What will Giuseppe the pizza boy do now that he was hired to bring in all these teams for the Mega Cup? I guess another DOC will bite the dust. RIP Giuseppe. Can you make calzones?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X