Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    For DC being such a great coach then why is his team standing at third.

http://www.sylsoccer.com/standings/s...bseason=286645
    While Wp is in third place, Sunrise is in first place. The Wp players should have came over to Sunrise instead.

Comment

Stop your belly acheing
      DC is a great coach / trainer if you don't like his feedback then that's your problem maybe your kids not that good ... if the truth hurts sorry
      Get off of talking soccer DC. A parent could not write this. A good coach knows to not destroy the confidence of a child.

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
        Stop your belly acheing
        DC is a great coach / trainer if you don't like his feedback then that's your problem maybe your kids not that good ... if the truth hurts sorry

Get off of talking soccer DC. A parent could not write this. A good coach knows to not destroy the confidence of a child.
        I don't think it is DC because he will never apologize to anyone. He is cold as ice.

Comment

Quote:
          Stop your belly acheing

I don't think it is DC because he will never apologize to anyone. He is cold as ice.
          This person must know DC very well because he hit the nail on the head. He will never tell the truth and will talk behind everyones back but in person he acts like an inocent man. Also, do not tell him any secrets because he will spill it all around the team and the club.

Comment

This person must know DC very well because he hit the nail on the head. He will never tell the truth and will talk behind everyones back but in person he acts like an inocent man. Also, do not tell him any secrets because he will spill it all around the team and the club.
            While you still talk about lower level coaches, WP U14 Boys are Southern Regional Champs

Comment

Quote:

While you still talk about lower level coaches, WP U14 Boys are Southern Regional Champs
              I totally agree let's keep talking about the U14 West Pines United Carrillo (FL) (SC). Awesome boys....

Comment

Quote:

I totally agree let's keep talking about the U14 West Pines United Carrillo (FL) (SC). Awesome boys....
                I agree. JC for DOC - start the campaign.

Comment

So sad. I refused to let my child play for him

Comment

Quote:

Great job boys u are champions and good luck at Nationals

Comment

Very unprofessional. DC team got beat 8-1 by Weston. Hahahaha

Comment

you dare mention weston and danone cup in the same sentence? Pines made it to semis with club kids not new kids.

Comment

Quote:

I was told he was a top coach with excellent players who you had to beg and play nice nice with him to get your kid on his team. I am glad we did not sign up with wp. This is an utter embarrassment.

Comment

FYI.. West Pines was missing all 4 starting defenders for that game vs Weston.. same Teams played two weeks earlier and tied 2-2.....despite WP missing a starter at Wing and Midfield.
                            Super Y is a very poor barometer since many kids are on vacation...

Comment

Quote:

I was told he was a top coach with excellent players who you had to beg and play nice nice with him to get your kid on his team. I am glad we did not sign up with wp. This is an utter embarrassment.
                              You cannot believe VB or DC because they are snakes and remember what the bible says about them.

Comment

FYI.. West Pines was missing all 4 starting defenders for that game vs Weston.. same Teams played two weeks earlier and tied 2-2.....despite WP missing a starter at Wing and Midfield.
                                Super Y is a very poor barometer since many kids are on vacation...
                                I forgot the best players were away and that made a difference. This team has a bench so do not give me an excuse.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X