X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What now

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I completely agree, if they have the better actors and the Ref lets it so be it. But Davie parents don't come on here and say you have a superior team in skill, come on. You worked a hometown Spanish speaking Referee throughout the final four. You have an undersized team that has learned to bump and fall down anytime they are near an opponent to disrupt the pace of the game good for you, but Superior in skills NO WAY. No hard feelings, you worked the referee better, good luck
    I guess the acting continues? Maybe they all should be getting an Academy Award. How can a kickball team as everyone is saying be so damn good. name the last FL team that has gotten this far. All the haters can continue hating. Davie is loving all the attention!!!!

WAY to represent boys!!!

Comment

Hahaha

Lets face it, the only reason they may win state cup is that 75% of TBU went to the DA this year. The parents are obnoxious, the players are disrespectful on and off the field, and the coach thinks HE is the "Choosen One". Good Luck Leg A Z!
      Your kidding right?
      How far did TBU get....

Comment

Davie

All I hear is crickets from the Davie Kickball bashers. Where are you guys now

Comment

I guess the acting continues? Maybe they all should be getting an Academy Award. How can a kickball team as everyone is saying be so damn good. name the last FL team that has gotten this far. All the haters can continue hating. Davie is loving all the attention!!!!

WAY to represent boys!!!
          there have been several Florida teams that have won Regional and National Championships over the past few years.

Comment

WAY to represent boys!!!
            Uh, TBU did you idiot. Made it to regional finals at u13 and semi's at u14 last year. I'm sure you remember when you tried to park the bus and didn't cross midfield the whole game right? The only reason your not sitting at home right now is because that team is not together anymore.

Comment

All I hear is crickets from the Davie Kickball bashers. Where are you guys now
              We are at your house Chico..Why do you think your wife is out of breath everytime she answers the phone?

Comment

Davie wins again

The Kickball team has won again.

http://tournaments.usyouthsoccer.org...ys/Division+1/

Who is up next. Bring all challengers baby!!!!

Comment

congrats to Davie

Comment

Davie

We are at your house Chico..Why do you think your wife is out of breath everytime she answers the phone?
                    That's awesome Chica. Go to town, I never liked the BITCH anyway.
                    I hope you catch what the guy across the street caught when he slept with her also. ENJOY!

Comment

Congrats to Davie and the other FL teams

Florida led the way with five Region III Champions, while North Carolina and North Texas each claimed three titles. Georgia, Tennessee and host South Carolina each earned one Region III title.

Regional Champions in the Under-13 through Under-19 age groups now advance to the third and final stage of the quest for the National Championship. These Region III Champions will join the 40 National League qualifying teams and the champions from Region I (East), Region II (Midwest) and Region IV (West) tournaments for the National Championships in Frisco, Texas, July 25-31.

2016 US Youth Soccer Region III (South) Champions:
                      Under-13 Boys 02 CASL Academy Juniors (NC)
                      Under-13 Girls Solar Chelsea Red (TX-N)
                      Under-14 Boys West Pines United Carrillo (FL)
                      Under-14 Girls Florida Elite 01/02 (FL)
                      Under-15 Boys Davie United Sharks 00/01 Blue (FL)
                      Under-15 Girls Dallas Kicks SC 01 (TX-N)
                      Under-16 Boys Concorde Fire 99/00 (GA)
                      Under-16 Girls Florida Krush Black (FL)
                      Under-17 Boys 98 CASL Red (NC)
                      Under-17 Girls CR S Burgundy Rapids (NC)
                      Under-18 Boys FC Dallas 98 Premier (TX-N)
                      Under-18 Girls Tennessee SC 16 (TN)
                      Under-19 Boys FC Florida 96/97 Elite (FL)
                      Under-19 Girls CESA (SC)

Comment

Davie played for a tie with their standard Sunday league tactics

Comment

Funny

Davie played for a tie with their standard Sunday league tactics
                          That is funny. Davie plays against one of the best teams in the Nation GSA and they go 0-0 the entire game. Go to 2 15 minute OTS and its 1-1. PKS (which can go either way 50/50) and Davie pulls it off. But its still Sunday tactics.

That is funny!
                          At the end of the day, the end of the game, etc. It comes down to the score.
                          As far as I can see Davie is advancing. That's all that matters.

Comment

Don't worry, once trump wins the presidency we can deport your coach and half your team.

Comment

Lol

If that is true, most of the teams will have the same issue.

Lets build a taller wall around the soccer fields

Don't worry, once trump wins the presidency we can deport your coach and half your team.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1858272]That is funny. Davie plays against one of the best teams in the Nation GSA and they go 0-0 the entire game. Go to 2 15 minute OTS and its 1-1. PKS (which can go either way 50/50) and Davie pulls it off. But its still Sunday tactics.

That is funny!
                                At the end of the day, the end of the game, etc. It comes down to the score.
                                As far as I can see Davie is advancing. That's all that matters.[/QUOTE

Looks like the GSA team was either missing players or have moved on to other teams. Only players i recognized was the goalie (stupid move to pull for PK's, kid is solid in net) and the CB #0. What's it matter though, they won and get to move on to the finals and a chance at a National title.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X