•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Interesting ... No one with those initials on the current U16 USMNT roster:

http://www.ussoccer.com/us-under16-b...m/roster#tab-1
    No dog in fight but US soccer brings in many players to take a look that never get near the roster. My guess is political favors to coaches. I've seen it happen with very average players.

Comment

No dog in fight but US soccer brings in many players to take a look that never get near the roster. My guess is political favors to coaches. I've seen it happen with very average players.
      Your fight dog was overlooked? Prep school dogs don't make a dent on the National level, sorry dog.

Comment

Your fight dog was overlooked? Prep school dogs don't make a dent on the National level, sorry dog.
        I see no average players on that U16MNT roster headed to Jamaica.

Comment

Milton will surprise Brooks and that will take Brooks of the number 1 seed for group B

Comment

Milton will surprise Brooks and that will take Brooks of the number 1 seed for group B
            Yeah ok.

Comment

Unless something wacky happens, s Kent gets the top seed regardless. I suppose brooks could get surprised by Milton, but that would be pretty odd given that Milton killed brooks last year and milton's demise has obviously been greatly exaggerated (given their spot in the table). Maybe you know something we don't, but it would appear from the scores that the top 4 teams are all pretty even on a given day (although there is some inconsistency in the sides).

Comment

And many of the WNEPSSA Class A schools are having good years -

BERKSHIRE 10 0 0
                Worcester 10 1 0
                TAFT 13 1 0
                ANDOVER 6 2 0
                NMH 7 2 2
                LOOMIS 11 3 1
                AVON 8 3 1
                CHOATE 9 3 2
                Something missing for Andover. They tied Milton.

Comment

Something missing for Andover. They tied Milton.
                  Those are there WNEPSSA records.

Andover is 8-2-2 overall ....

Comment

Those are there WNEPSSA records.

Andover is 8-2-2 overall ....
                    Either way, Andover (and most of the top WNEPSSA class A schools) should make it, and Milton is going to have a hard time making the cut this year.

Comment

If Milton wins out (including wins over Brooks and Nobles) they have a decent shot at making the tournament (especially if BH stumbles in one of their remaining matches). Will be difficult for 2 ISL teams to make class A this year.

Comment

MA's freshman SP has serious potential. He starts and is currently training w the U16 USMNT. He'll be a force in the years to come, already has 3 or so goals
                        Trolling ..... Trolling ...

Comment

Milton frosh

The kid is a good little player for a freshman. But compared to a kid like Amos Thompson who is over seas in Europe training with a pro club right now he isn't that caliber. His dad likes the booze so I imagine he has had a few tonight. Not sure why parents of underclassmen have to come on here and talk ****. Plenty of people see the games and can decide for themselves about a future ISL Star.

Comment

MA's freshman SP has serious potential. He starts and is currently training w the U16 USMNT. He'll be a force in the years to come, already has 3 or so goals
                            Mom stop embarrassing me. I'm not training with the U16 National team. I played club with GPS and the coach sent my name in for a Training Center. Now, put down the white wine and Vicadin's and go to bed. One more thing, I play soccer in the ISL for a prep school, the completion is just like playing for GPS. In fact, I know most players in the league and they aren't that good.

Comment

I see no average players on that U16MNT roster headed to Jamaica.
                              And you've seen all those players play?

Comment

What are the big games this week?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X