South Shore Select why everyone SHOULD leave

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SSS places another player in a National camp. Good luck at u15 NT camp. For a small insignificant club they sure seem to be able to get their players on the map.

Comment

Brought to you by, LL.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        SSS places another player in a National camp. Good luck at u15 NT camp. For a small insignificant club they sure seem to be able to get their players on the map.
        And NEFC thanks you for developing another DA player for them.

Comment

Just a question is it the club or is it ODP that got them into the national camp?

Comment

Just a question is it the club or is it ODP that got them into the national camp?
            Neither....they have to apply directly to BTNT.

Comment

It's the kids... and they work their tail off all the time.

Comment

I am not a huge fan of SSS and what I see as their business model (admittedly as an outsider I may have the wrong idea) but you have to give them props. This is a huge accomplishment and very exciting for this young girl. I hope she stays with SSS through her club career so the "big club" snobs can eat it.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2029868]And NEFC thanks you for developing another DA player for them.[/QUOTE

it's just a matter of time before they leave.

Comment

Just a question how does one get picked for this? Is this through ODP or can teams nominate players?
                    Congrats to the players getting picked for this is pretty.

Comment

Start this fall, the NT coaches will suggest (privately demand) that these NT call ups play academy. Don't kid yourself, USSF, who employs these NT coaches will force players to train under their academy program. Do these players have to? No, it's still their choice, but they most likely will not get called up again. So, for the 2 SSS players congrats! But I'd start looking for a club that has academy. Best of luck ladies.

Comment

Start this fall, the NT coaches will suggest (privately demand) that these NT call ups play academy. Don't kid yourself, USSF, who employs these NT coaches will force players to train under their academy program. Do these players have to? No, it's still their choice, but they most likely will not get called up again. So, for the 2 SSS players congrats! But I'd start looking for a club that has academy. Best of luck ladies.
                        Not gonna happen , keep drinking your NEFC koolaid or Budweiser and stop being foolish. Cant tell a kid what club to play for. If they want to win, they'll take the best kids period!

Comment

How much are AP members paying at select these days???

Comment

Not gonna happen , keep drinking your NEFC koolaid or Budweiser and stop being foolish. Cant tell a kid what club to play for. If they want to win, they'll take the best kids period!
                            Not likely - maybe you should lay off the LL Koolaid captain kid. I've heard this from multiple NT coaches. Maybe there is one exception at your club but that's it.

Comment

Not likely - maybe you should lay off the LL Koolaid captain kid. I've heard this from multiple NT coaches. Maybe there is one exception at your club but that's it.
                              Sounds like you'd like us to know that you have a lot of experience with and access to NT coaches, no?

Comment

So what would the point of having a GDAP then? Isn't it suppose to be the pipeline to the national team? I'm sure if there is some supper star player that may not play for one of the clubs them yeah they will take her. If there is a toss up between players I'm sure they will go with the one in their program. It would make no sense to players/parents on DA teams to give up high school soccer and pretty much your life to have them pick players not in the program.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X