Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keep an eye out for Marlborough. Young team with talent from top NEFC and Stars teams. They'll be fun to watch as they get into the thick of their schedule and measure themselves against C.Mass powerhouses.
    Agreed, they'll make the tournament and by that point they could be a spoiler for anyone looking past them.

Comment

Agreed, they'll make the tournament and by that point they could be a spoiler for anyone looking past them.
      Unlikeły on both.

Comment

Unlikeły on both.
        No question unlikely they upset in the district tournament, but I don't think .500 out of that league is much of a stretch for them at all because it's mostly terrible.

Comment

Unlikeły on both.
          In their 5th game of the season today, Marlborough has matched last season's win total.

Comment

In their 5th game of the season today, Marlborough has matched last season's win total.
            Do they have a chanc vs westborough?

Comment

Do they have a chanc vs westborough?
              It's high school soccer. However unlikely it might be, they could steal a win.

Comment

It's high school soccer. However unlikely it might be, they could steal a win.
                Familiar with both teams and Marlborough absolutely can beat Westborough. Should be an interesting game.

Comment

Familiar with both teams and Marlborough absolutely can beat Westborough. Should be an interesting game.
                  Good. More competition in their league is a good thing.

Comment

The core of the Marlborough Girls team is the same group that won U14 D2 MTOC in Spring 2013 - defeating Westborough in the Semis and then Wilmington in the Finals. Add two super-Frosh to the mix this season (plus another joining next year) and Marlborough is definitely a rising program - not only in CMass but in the state.

Comment

The core of the Marlborough Girls team is the same group that won U14 D2 MTOC in Spring 2013 - defeating Westborough in the Semis and then Wilmington in the Finals. Add two super-Frosh to the mix this season (plus another joining next year) and Marlborough is definitely a rising program - not only in CMass but in the state.
                      Wait did I just read division 2 mtoc??? Super frosh and another next year?? I just spit my coffee out. That made my whole day. Rex teams getting props on TS. Thank you for the humor. Love the super frosh reference and an up and coming 8th grader. Made the all state travel all star team.

Comment

Wait did I just read division 2 mtoc??? Super frosh and another next year?? I just spit my coffee out. That made my whole day. Rex teams getting props on TS. Thank you for the humor. Love the super frosh reference and an up and coming 8th grader. Made the all state travel all star team.
                        Ok, so maybe overexcited and pre-mature to base on five games and youth soccer success. I'm not handing them a state title based on it, but still a rising program to watch. That was my point after seeing the "unlikely" to make tournament and "unlikely" to spoil reaction above. This team will compete and keep getting better. I like their style of play, their passing, their patience, and they now have offensive fire-power that they didn't have last year. I'll stop ball-washing now and let them play out the string.

Comment

Ok, so maybe overexcited and pre-mature to base on five games and youth soccer success. I'm not handing them a state title based on it, but still a rising program to watch. That was my point after seeing the "unlikely" to make tournament and "unlikely" to spoil reaction above. This team will compete and keep getting better. I like their style of play, their passing, their patience, and they now have offensive fire-power that they didn't have last year. I'll stop ball-washing now and let them play out the string.
                          Marlboro will be in the mix. Make no mistake about it.

Comment

Marlboro will be in the mix. Make no mistake about it.
                            Holy Name beat Wachusett 2-1. Anyone see the game?

Comment

yeah, very physical game, a few girls went down but HN hung in tough against a very good Wach. team.

Comment

against a very good Wach. team.
                                That's debatable, depending what you mean by very good. They aren't nearly as good as last year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X