Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    top Revs 16 players were playing up or practicing with the NT. It was 2001's vs 2000s
    Nice try! Let's be honest My sons on Revs 16's most of the best players were at the game. A few of the kiss asses got brought up by BS were not at the game. The only surprise was that MB didn't have his kid go this time. This is by far the worst year we have had to deal with the pathetic coaching with the Revs organization. Can't wait for my kid to commit and be done with the politics in Foxborough. At least GH was finally demoted, he sure can't pick them.

Comment

Nice try! Let's be honest My sons on Revs 16's most of the best players were at the game. A few of the kiss asses got brought up by BS were not at the game. The only surprise was that MB didn't have his kid go this time. This is by far the worst year we have had to deal with the pathetic coaching with the Revs organization. Can't wait for my kid to commit and be done with the politics in Foxborough. At least GH was finally demoted, he sure can't pick them.
      Sorry your kid is committed to warming the bench.

Comment

Troll. Very lame. Nothing original.

Comment

Seriously Revs supporter/coach/management - you respond with the same lame comments anytime there's a complaint abut the Revs.

Comment

Ultimate downfall of Revs

The Revs older teams (U14, U16, U18) are starting out as a very mediocre club among the non-MLS teams. Are there any speculations as to why?
            The Revs, unlike all the other MLS youth clubs has not been a full club. They essentially try to take the best kids that had been trained by other clubs for their older teams and try to form a team of 'superstars'. Ultimately, it comes down to a couple of things. One, the issues in forming all star teams that haven't been playing together. Two, perhaps most important, is coaching and organization. Are the Revs coaching the best that they can get?

This is the first year that there are U13 and U12 teams, both of which look OK for the Revs. This would ultimately take care of number one in that the Revs are becoming a full club. However, they still have the same coaching.

On the other hand, the Bolts are a full club. Their limitations have been their head coaches. BA, MK. Also, as a full club they truly have failed to form the non-Academy divisions, which ultimately support the Academy kids. They have recently made a move toward improving the coaching with SJ and AD.

A club cannot under-emphasize its base. Valeo gets it and has some of the best development for the younger kids. GPS abuses it by just having thousands in their ranks. The Revs have a bit of work to do, but aside from being free (a biggie) they are becoming a mediocre club among the DAP, which for an MLS club is not good at all. I would think that the Revs might consider merging with another club like Valeo. Any merger with GPS would be doomed as the Bradley twins are just too greedy. Hopefully the Bolts will move in the right direction, but ultimately they are limited by their directors.

Comment

The Revs older teams (U14, U16, U18) are starting out as a very mediocre club among the non-MLS teams. Are there any speculations as to why?
              The Revs, unlike all the other MLS youth clubs has not been a full club. They essentially try to take the best kids that had been trained by other clubs for their older teams and try to form a team of 'superstars'. Ultimately, it comes down to a couple of things. One, the issues in forming all star teams that haven't been playing together. Two, perhaps most important, is coaching and organization. Are the Revs coaching the best that they can get?

This is the first year that there are U13 and U12 teams, both of which look OK for the Revs. This would ultimately take care of number one in that the Revs are becoming a full club. However, they still have the same coaching.

On the other hand, the Bolts are a full club. Their limitations have been their head coaches. BA, MK. Also, as a full club they truly have failed to form the non-Academy divisions, which ultimately support the Academy kids. They have recently made a move toward improving the coaching with SJ and AD.

A club cannot under-emphasize its base. Valeo gets it and has some of the best development for the younger kids. GPS abuses it by just having thousands in their ranks. The Revs have a bit of work to do, but aside from being free (a biggie) they are becoming a mediocre club among the DAP, which for an MLS club is not good at all. I would think that the Revs might consider merging with another club like Valeo. Any merger with GPS would be doomed as the Bradley twins are just too greedy. Hopefully the Bolts will move in the right direction, but ultimately they are limited by their directors.
              Or an NEFC/ Revs relationship on the boys side like the NEFC/ Breakers for the girls would be great.

Comment

Or an NEFC/ Revs relationship on the boys side like the NEFC/ Breakers for the girls would be great.
                The alliances with NEFC, Valeo and Bayside will achieve the same thing. Top boys will go to these clubs at younger ages so it will be much easier to bring together a coherent Revs team at U 13

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  On an anonymous blog only. Revs is free. It is hard to see how this would make long term financial sense for a mega club like NEFC.

Comment

Sometimes the answer is right in front of your eyes. Revs coaching, from Heaps down (when will he learn that Kamara is not a good team player?), is not just poor, but bad for development. Especially younger players. Adding 12 and 13 year old teams is the worst thing that could have happened to the regions best players.

Comment

On an anonymous blog only. Revs is free. It is hard to see how this would make long term financial sense for a mega club like NEFC.
                      Does it for Valeo who is also a mega club?

Let's see what Valeo can do in the coming years.

Comment

Seriously Revs supporter/coach/management - you respond with the same lame comments anytime there's a complaint abut the Revs.
                        Consistent with the amount of effort they put into the program

Comment

Does it for Valeo who is also a mega club?

Let's see what Valeo can do in the coming years.
                          Valeo isn't a mega club, and Valeo is not offering up its strongest girls to Breakers too, and the girls side has always been stronger than the boys. I would hate to risk dilution.

Comment

Valeo isn't a mega club, and Valeo is not offering up its strongest girls to Breakers too, and the girls side has always been stronger than the boys. I would hate to risk dilution.
                            Example
                            Blazers small
                            Valeo Not small, you don't want to call them mega, ok

Comment

Example
                              Blazers small
                              Valeo Not small, you don't want to call them mega, ok
                              You raise an interesting point. Which are the biggest clubs top to bottom? I always assumed GPS (MA) followed by NEFC and then FCB as a distant third and Stars an even more distant fourth, but maybe Valeo is bigger than I thought.

Comment

You raise an interesting point. Which are the biggest clubs top to bottom? I always assumed GPS (MA) followed by NEFC and then FCB as a distant third and Stars an even more distant fourth, but maybe Valeo is bigger than I thought.
                                You are right. GPS and NEFC have well over 100 teams. Valeo is nowhere close. Blazers is tiny.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X