X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you're not coaching the team.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you talking about the rec coach who got schooled by Sweden?

Comment

Well, she's won one more World Cup than anybody else posted on here....

Comment

Glad you're not coaching the team.
        Why, because you hate getting to the final of the Olympics?

Comment

Well, she's won one more World Cup than anybody else posted on here....
          And yet got absolutely out-coached. Maybe anyone could have won a World Cup given the talent level of players she had and no tactical challenges from her opponents, and perhaps when given a tough challenge by a savvy opposing coach, JE failed to rise up to the challenge and make the necessary game changes?

Comment

Alyssa Naeher

Comment

And yet got absolutely out-coached. Maybe anyone could have won a World Cup given the talent level of players she had and no tactical challenges from her opponents, and perhaps when given a tough challenge by a savvy opposing coach, JE failed to rise up to the challenge and make the necessary game changes?
              You nailed it! I'll be contacting the US Soccer Association to tell them that the most qualified person for this position is posting anonymously on TS. Too bad you don't post your info, you could be hired.

I attended the US/Germany game...and for anyone to try to convince me that the US was outcoached is beyond funny. US was clearly better than the #1 team, and I won't even mention the trouncing of Japan.

Team loses one game in a year, to a team who sat back and if you had an inkling of a clue...you'd realize those are the hardest games to win. They were outshot about 10-1...what grand idea does this Lord of the Board have that would've changed the outcome?

Comedy. Please, keep posting...this is a great humorous break to my day.

Comment

Yep, would rather lose with class.

Why, because you hate getting to the final of the Olympics?

Comment

Not to mention that it was against their former coach, who knew the U.S. team very well.

You nailed it! I'll be contacting the US Soccer Association to tell them that the most qualified person for this position is posting anonymously on TS. Too bad you don't post your info, you could be hired.

I attended the US/Germany game...and for anyone to try to convince me that the US was outcoached is beyond funny. US was clearly better than the #1 team, and I won't even mention the trouncing of Japan.

Team loses one game in a year, to a team who sat back and if you had an inkling of a clue...you'd realize those are the hardest games to win. They were outshot about 10-1...what grand idea does this Lord of the Board have that would've changed the outcome?

Comment

Not to mention that it was against their former coach, who knew the U.S. team very well.
                    Oh, agreed. Does not matter. It was not a surprise who was coaching the other team and what her experience included. JE got outcoached.

Comment

Give specifics. Support your statement with what you saw during the game.

Oh, agreed. Does not matter. It was not a surprise who was coaching the other team and what her experience included. JE got outcoached.

Comment

I did nail it. It was a critical match. The other team brought a plan that was designed to beat us, and it worked. What, we really thought it would be an open game? We have no plan or option for teams that park the bus. In truth, most teams should play against the U.S. this way. And, we were caught with our knickers down and got dumped out of the tourney.

Comment

I did nail it. It was a critical match. The other team brought a plan that was designed to beat us, and it worked. What, we really thought it would be an open game? We have no plan or option for teams that park the bus. In truth, most teams should play against the U.S. this way. And, we were caught with our knickers down and got dumped out of the tourney.
                          What would you do differently? I mean, obviously holding 65% possession and outshooting them all game and missing a few chances while they scored on their only one? What grand plan would you have?

Seriously, you have an interview coming up. You need to put your words into action!

Comment

Stats Summary: USA / SWE
                            Shots: 27 / 6
                            Shots on Goal: 6 / 2
                            Saves: 1 / 5
                            Corner Kicks: 12 / 3
                            Fouls: 4 / 15
                            Offside: 5 / 5

Not JE's fault.

What would you do differently? I mean, obviously holding 65% possession and outshooting them all game and missing a few chances while they scored on their only one? What grand plan would you have?

Seriously, you have an interview coming up. You need to put your words into action!

Comment

Agreed. Is Lochte all sanctioned for life, as well?
                              USSwimming hasn't ruled on him yet but have indicated he most likely will be suspended for quite some time. He's lost his biggest sponsors. Don't forget there's no "money" in swimming and most Olympic sports. You live and breathe with sponsorships

http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/22/news...lochte-speedo/

Comment

Are you a coach?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X