Needham drops GPS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, after seeing the condition of Acton HS fields this weekend, I am thankful about the MYSA fields.

The lots at Acton HS were jam packed full and the police will ticket any cars that are not parked in a valid parking space. Once the field lot is full, you are supposed to go to the school parking lot which makes the walk potentially as much as MYSA fields. But in the mens room, both stalls has the door broken; one doesn't have a lock at all and the other has a stiff door which makes you think that a kid is already in there when reality no one is not. The trash barrels were that overfilled that trash was dropping to the ground and wasps were hanging around the barrels. Never have seen it that bad at MYSA.

The only time when I have seen MYSA field restrooms smell badly is when they were running 20 6v6 fields and a 11v11 field on the back 6 fields which created a two way traffic jam from the back parking lot all the way to the complex entrance. And there was a couple March tourney days too when they don't have the real bathrooms open so you have to use the portas behind field 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      If you haven't had the thrill of the Lancaster stench, you haven't been there much.
      Are you sure the stench isn't emanating from a more local source?

Comment

If you haven't had the thrill of the Lancaster stench, you haven't been there much.
        I have 3 kids who play there and I have been there a lot! I'm sure once or twice I've hit it where I could get a whiff... but it's never been such an issue that I'd whine about it.

Comment

Another GPS email about their Memorial tournament. They're really trying to make things sound rosey. Interesting that they've "locked in" Seacoast. I bet they need their fields. Have fun in NH.

Comment

Another GPS email about their Memorial tournament. They're really trying to make things sound rosey. Interesting that they've "locked in" Seacoast. I bet they need their fields. Have fun in NH.
            We will.

Great facility, nice area, easy to get to. Parking can be a bit of a challenge, but not a big problem so much for tourneys as they open up their old grass fields for overflow parking.

Comment

We will.

Great facility, nice area, easy to get to. Parking can be a bit of a challenge, but not a big problem so much for tourneys as they open up their old grass fields for overflow parking.
              Don't forget, they also will overflow to the numerous other fields throughout the town. Most are decent, a few show the wear and tear. Tough summer for natural grass fields in New England.

Comment

We will.

The middle of nowhere, NH is "easy to get to"????

Comment

I am curious how much they are paying/discount Seacoast and NEFC to have them locked up for their tournament. I think it is a bogo sale this year but next year will charge more. I think both these clubs supporting GPS shows something about their character. GPS is for profit club and all they care about is the money.

Comment

The middle of nowhere, NH is "easy to get to"????
                    Less than an hour from anywhere north of Foxboro if coming from Mass.

I know some of you freak out when you can't see a stoplight every 1500' feet, but get out once in a while and breath some fresh air. Might do you some good.

Comment

I am curious how much they are paying/discount Seacoast and NEFC to have them locked up for their tournament. I think it is a bogo sale this year but next year will charge more. I think both these clubs supporting GPS shows something about their character. GPS is for profit club and all they care about is the money.
                      Ooooh, profits are bad. Type away on your Dell computer (for profit) drinking your DD coffee (for profit) check in with the Mrs. on your iPhone (for profit) wearing your alligator shirt (for profit) and your snazzy new khakis from Tommy Hillfiger (for profit) and your Cole-Haan shoes (for profit).

Hypocrite. Nobody is forcing you to play for for profit club, which is everyone not in a rec league.

Comment

Ooooh, profits are bad. Type away on your Dell computer (for profit) drinking your DD coffee (for profit) check in with the Mrs. on your iPhone (for profit) wearing your alligator shirt (for profit) and your snazzy new khakis from Tommy Hillfiger (for profit) and your Cole-Haan shoes (for profit).

Hypocrite. Nobody is forcing you to play for for profit club, which is everyone not in a rec league.
                        Barnum and Bailey Bradley are so proud of you.

Comment

For profit.

Comment

That has to be the worst comeback in TS history...

Comment

That has to be the worst comeback in TS history...
                              Bradley boys have been selling cocktails and dreams since their inception.

Comment

Less than an hour from anywhere north of Foxboro if coming from Mass.

I know some of you freak out when you can't see a stoplight every 1500' feet, but get out once in a while and breath some fresh air. Might do you some good.

Seacoast is a solid 1:15 minutes from the Newton/Needham area and more if you are not near the highway.

Discount?? Probably......also a 'you play in my tournament, and I will play in yours'....."together we can destroy the town of Needham" hahahahahaha.....It is like ISIS, Al Qaeda, and Hamas finally getting together to destroy Israel....or in this case Needham.

Way to go GPS!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X