Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    surely there has to be a limit on how bad some teams are. we need to save the parents and kids from wasting thousands of dollars - it is so embarrassing
    Forget the kids , feel bad those poor English coaches. I wish there was a donation button on the GPS website to help those coaches.

Comment

Forget the kids , feel bad those poor English coaches. I wish there was a donation button on the GPS website to help those coaches.
      same concept as a medical resident.... gotta pay your dues

Comment

same concept as a medical resident.... gotta pay your dues
        Wasn't aware of the pot 'o gold waiting at the end for coaches.

Comment

surely there has to be a limit on how bad some teams are. we need to save the parents and kids from wasting thousands of dollars - it is so embarrassing
          wow. Keep your hands off my decisions on where my kid goes. Russian math is bad for kids at the lowest ranks too! so stop sending your dumb kids there. This is a capitalist country. No special services are rendered free by the government for your kids other than public school and subsidized lunch for the poor.

Comment

Wasn't aware of the pot 'o gold waiting at the end for coaches.
            Depends on your definition of "gold". From a strictly financial perspective, you would be correct. However, if you can manage to find permanent residence stateside, forge a livelihood in the game you love, and truly enjoy coaching kids, that's gold for some.

Comment

They are having the time of their lives. It's obviously you who is suffering.

Comment

Depends on your definition of "gold". From a strictly financial perspective, you would be correct. However, if you can manage to find permanent residence stateside, forge a livelihood in the game you love, and truly enjoy coaching kids, that's gold for some.
                THIS!!!... not everyone is looking for the almighty dollar

Comment

THIS!!!... not everyone is looking for the almighty dollar
                  that is all gps is for the mighty dollar

Comment

that is all gps is for the mighty dollar
                    Shame on a for-profit, looking for a profit....but...the reply was to the comment about the coaches:

"Forget the kids , feel bad those poor English coaches. I wish there was a donation button on the GPS website to help those coaches."

Comment

Shame on a for-profit, looking for a profit....but...the reply was to the comment about the coaches:

"Forget the kids , feel bad those poor English coaches. I wish there was a donation button on the GPS website to help those coaches."
                      but the owners are making millions

Comment

but the owners are making millions
                        Good for them, see an opportunity and exploit it.

Instead of being so jealous, why don't you do the same?

Comment

Good for them, see an opportunity and exploit it.

Instead of being so jealous, why don't you do the same?
                          I don't think most people have it in them to rip people off like that. My parents brought me up to help people not exploit them.

Comment

I don't think most people have it in them to rip people off like that. My parents brought me up to help people not exploit them.
                            You are grossly misinformed.

The kids love it.
                            The coaches have a great experience and the kids get access to young foreign talents they would otherwise miss. Not the cranky old ignorant geezer dads or screaming louts coaching at other clubs for the same amount of money.

power to the people. No one is misrepresenting anything here.

Comment

You are grossly misinformed.

The kids love it.
                              The coaches have a great experience and the kids get access to young foreign talents they would otherwise miss. Not the cranky old ignorant geezer dads or screaming louts coaching at other clubs for the same amount of money.

power to the people. No one is misrepresenting anything here.
                              Those young British transplants are so full of energy, love the sport and are so knowledgeable. Great inter personal skills with parents and kids and leave long lasting impressions on everyone involved. We've had an amazing experience with Global Premier Soccer and from what I've heard, they feed a lot of players to the New England Revolution academy squads.

Comment

I think your parents are brother and sister. That explains your mental deficiency.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X