Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My 9 year old doesn't get her post-game ice cream cone unless she gets at least one yellow. Bonus scoop for a straight out red
    No sprinkles ... That's for scorers

Comment

Sounds like GPS forgot to wipe the small of your back.
      Hahaha, hit you right on your tramp stamp, smacked it, said thanks and buckled up.
      GPS is Dirty

Comment

Are GPS Teams just dirty or do the kids just don't know how to play the game? Most of their games all you see is a visa coach sitting there not saying a word. They never tell the kids that they really shouldn't be tripping players or kicking player legs..
        GPS is the worst soccer org. They just print money over there. Tournaments suck! Teams Suck! There are 10k teams. They make their teams pay for their own tournaments. They are a sickening organization!!! The B Brothers are smart. Charge way more and get less. Dumb families!!

Comment

GPS is the worst soccer org. They just print money over there. Tournaments suck! Teams Suck! There are 10k teams. They make their teams pay for their own tournaments. They are a sickening organization!!! The B Brothers are smart. Charge way more and get less. Dumb families!!
          Advertising your insecurities again. Seek help

Comment

Are GPS Teams just dirty or do the kids just don't know how to play the game? Most of their games all you see is a visa coach sitting there not saying a word. They never tell the kids that they really shouldn't be tripping players or kicking player legs..
            80 % of GPS are town level talent. These kids play vs club kids and have no control over their bodies or ball. The coaches don't say anything because they know they got handed a ****y team and there is nothing they can do.

Comment

80 % of GPS are town level talent. These kids play vs club kids and have no control over their bodies or ball. The coaches don't say anything because they know they got handed a ****y team and there is nothing they can do.
              So what's your point? GPS NPL teams are competitive, regional "Elite" teams are developmental and vary greatly within and across teams, and Select is there to satisfy the market demand for families that just want their kid to be included in club soccer.

Why does that bother you? No one forces families to sign-up. If it's not for you, don't join.
              You must be a jealous coach of another team. No parent would care that much about a club someone else's kid plays for.

Comment

Be honest...She is pissed off that she couldn't make an elite FC Stars Team.
                Because Stars already stomped on your kids

Comment

So what's your point? GPS NPL teams are competitive, regional "Elite" teams are developmental and vary greatly within and across teams, and Select is there to satisfy the market demand for families that just want their kid to be included in club soccer.

Why does that bother you? No one forces families to sign-up. If it's not for you, don't join.
                  You must be a jealous coach of another team. No parent would care that much about a club someone else's kid plays for.
                  My point is the OP asked WHY GPS teams are so dirty?.I gave my opinion on my observations. They are either dirty because the coaches train them that way or they are dirty because of other reasons. I don't care about GPS, just replying to the post

Comment

My point is the OP asked WHY GPS teams are so dirty?.I gave my opinion on my observations. They are either dirty because the coaches train them that way or they are dirty because of other reasons. I don't care about GPS, just replying to the post
                    You don't care yet felt compelled to post

Comment

Or, possibly, none of the above?

Comment

They are dirty because they are not very good players and are poorly coached.

Comment

No parent would care about another club they have no involvement with? Apparently you've never heard about a certain someone who posts daily about other clubs and what other families should do.

Comment

Exactly - GPS dirty? Ever play out of the Northeast? Southern teams play like that every time they step onto the field...Get a clue.

Comment

They are dirty because they are not very good players and are poorly coached.
                              They'll take anyone with $3600 to drop on town soccer. That leads to dangerous play.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X