Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS is Dirty

Are GPS Teams just dirty or do the kids just don't know how to play the game? Most of their games all you see is a visa coach sitting there not saying a word. They never tell the kids that they really shouldn't be tripping players or kicking player legs..

Yes. We are GPS kids, and if my kid doesn't come out with at least two fouls per game, she walks home.

Sounds like we are getting our message across. We have you worried about it and posting here, so we are in your head.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Are GPS Teams just dirty or do the kids just don't know how to play the game? Most of their games all you see is a visa coach sitting there not saying a word. They never tell the kids that they really shouldn't be tripping players or kicking player legs..
      There are about 7000 GPS teams across boys / girls, age groups, and levels. Please be more specific in your innane posts ...

Comment

Yes. We are GPS kids, and if my kid doesn't come out with at least two fouls per game, she walks home.

Sounds like we are getting our message across. We have you worried about it and posting here, so we are in your head.
        well your kid is a coward, must have gotten it from you. Play a sport were that crap is expected and kids can give it right back. Only cowards throw cheap shots where not every kids will retaliate.

Comment

well your kid is a coward, must have gotten it from you. Play a sport were that crap is expected and kids can give it right back. Only cowards throw cheap shots where not every kids will retaliate.
          Wow...I see that sarcasm is lost on you.

Comment

There are about 7000 GPS teams across boys / girls, age groups, and levels. Please be more specific in your innane posts ...
            I think you hit the nail on the head. There are so many GPS teams, they are so watered down. I bet some of the kids just don't know better.

That is why GPS has their "national Teams" now, so they can attempt to be competitive.

Comment

She's no coward, she's a dirty SOB and we like it that way. She starting kicking in the womb and she won't stop now. Have to teach her to do it when the ref isn't looking. Yeah, I realize it's counter-intuitive since she's graded on fouls, but if I see enough dirty play off the ball, we'll allow it.

It's becoming summer, so she is less grumpy about the walk home vs. the winter, so will have to think of a more applicable punishment. Was thinking of taking her shoes away, but haven't signed off on it yet? Thoughts?

Can't let these U-9's get too comfortable out there, right?

Comment

She's no coward, she's a dirty SOB and we like it that way. She starting kicking in the womb and she won't stop now. Have to teach her to do it when the ref isn't looking. Yeah, I realize it's counter-intuitive since she's graded on fouls, but if I see enough dirty play off the ball, we'll allow it.

It's becoming summer, so she is less grumpy about the walk home vs. the winter, so will have to think of a more applicable punishment. Was thinking of taking her shoes away, but haven't signed off on it yet? Thoughts?

Be honest...She is pissed off that she couldn't make an elite FC Stars Team.

Comment

Be honest...She is pissed off that she couldn't make an elite FC Stars Team.
                  Meh, in due time, in due time. I keep her watching Vinnie Jones videos and she'll get it. By the time she's done with them, no Stars kid will go anywhere near her.

Comment

Sounds like GPS forgot to wipe the small of your back.

Comment

Meh, in due time, in due time. I keep her watching Vinnie Jones videos and she'll get it. By the time she's done with them, no Stars kid will go anywhere near her.
                      Finally, we have some outstanding parent coaching!

You should run clinic!

Comment

I already do. Interested?

We head down to the nearest street corner and just whack away at anyone crossing paths. Building street smarts goes a long way toward a productive career.

Want to try that little tika-taka with my kid? You'll be walking around 3rd grade with a permanent limp.

Comment

Yes, shoes off. Gotta toughen those feet up. Don't want her to feel any discomfort when she kicks an NEFC girls ankle bone.

Comment

Good for her.
                            When she plays co-ed soccer, she'll know exactly where to swing her fist...

Comment

My 9 year old doesn't get her post-game ice cream cone unless she gets at least one yellow. Bonus scoop for a straight out red

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X