Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS - wanna be

Many thanks to the parent that resurrected a bunch of old GPS posts. Sorry your kid was cut, and yes, you are a terrible parent.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Many thanks to the parent that resurrected a bunch of old GPS posts. Sorry your kid was cut, and yes, you are a terrible parent.
    As if GPS ever cut anyone.

Comment

My kid "wanna be" DAP so GPS can't help him.

Comment

You only get cut if you can't make the monthly payment.

Comment

It appears to be the same parent resurrecting all GPS threads. Agree that others pile on. From what I can tell instigator is an under-funded wanna-be elitist. He likes to look down on GPS for catering to the masses, but really he's mad that he cant afford club soccer and blames GPS. Don't need Psych degree to see that anyone who obsessively puts down others is only serving their own insecurities.

Comment

I spit my beer all over my keyboard. Funny stuff, mate

Comment

I spit my beer all over my keyboard. Funny stuff, mate
              Way to reply to your own post dildo Baggins. Brits and Aussies are not the same

Comment

Way to reply to your own post dildo Baggins. Brits and Aussies are not the same
                Nor would either be using a keyboard on Sat night. Wanker!

Comment

It appears to be the same parent resurrecting all GPS threads. Agree that others pile on. From what I can tell instigator is an under-funded wanna-be elitist. He likes to look down on GPS for catering to the masses, but really he's mad that he cant afford club soccer and blames GPS. Don't need Psych degree to see that anyone who obsessively puts down others is only serving their own insecurities.
                  You obviously don't have a psych degree.

Comment

You obviously don't have a psych degree.
                    and you appear to lack basic comprehension. Poster said "you don't need a psych degree", He's more guilty of being Capt Obvious saying the anti-GPS person has self worth issues.

Comment

and you appear to lack basic comprehension. Poster said "you don't need a psych degree", He's more guilty of being Capt Obvious saying the anti-GPS person has self worth issues.
                      So glad we left GPS. Been there done that. Keep trying to make this a class war. I've moved on to DAP and couldn't be happier.

Comment

So glad we left GPS. Been there done that. Keep trying to make this a class war. I've moved on to DAP and couldn't be happier.
                        "I"
                        so YOU moved on to DAP? Did you have fun typing that? Did it feel good to tell an anonymous forum that YOU are now playing at a high level?

Kiss your wife, because the genes that you are vicariously living through didn't come from you. I hope you play well this year.

Comment

"I"
                          so YOU moved on to DAP? Did you have fun typing that? Did it feel good to tell an anonymous forum that YOU are now playing at a high level?

Kiss your wife, because the genes that you are vicariously living through didn't come from you. I hope you play well this year.
                          So sensative. Did it feel good to tell an anonymous forum that YOU are jealous of my wife? You should be.

I've moved on to DAP. I'll be on the sideline enjoying the beautiful game.

Keep nitpicking posts for little syntax errors. Such is the life of an NEP parent.

Comment

So sensative. Did it feel good to tell an anonymous forum that YOU are jealous of my wife? You should be.

I've moved on to DAP. I'll be on the sideline enjoying the beautiful game.

Keep nitpicking posts for little syntax errors. Such is the life of an NEP parent.
                            Not sure how one infers jealousy from that post. I am open-minded tho, tell us more about her. Does she prefer thick Cockney accents?

Comment

You won't be missed troll

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X