Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think your parents are brother and sister. That explains your mental deficiency.
    My dad taught me some good lessons in life and on the field. I know good soccer and I know good people . GPS is neither. They know how to con rich waspy people out of their money. I guess that is a good trait

Comment

The bigger question I have for u is how bad is your kids team if your watching GPS select play?
      This is A+ insight. Dude is watching his kid play in the same brackets that play against GPS Select and he tries to Big Time them. Hahahahaha

Comment

My dad taught me some good lessons in life and on the field. I know good soccer and I know good people . GPS is neither. They know how to con rich waspy people out of their money. I guess that is a good trait
        So I'm clear, you drove to work in a Toyota, listening to music on your iPhone played with blutooth technology through Bose speakers. Stopping at a Dunkin Donuts for coffee and a muffin along the way. At work, a corporation that provides goods and services in a free market, you settle down and type away on your Dell laptop, running Microsoft, Citrix, and Salesforce applications and another home-grown application which is based off Oracle.

OK.

Hard to live so happy when you are angry at others, no?

Comment

Your dad sounds like a loser.

Comment

Your dad sounds like a loser.
            He is . He screwed your mother and he only had 4 beers. No one is perfect

Comment

He is . He screwed your mother and he only had 4 beers. No one is perfect
              why are people so rude

Comment

GPS is about money, not soccer. They cater to the lowest skill levels and peddle the "club experience."

Comment

GPS is about money, not soccer. They cater to the lowest skill levels and peddle the "club experience."
                  What loser goes back 6-months to reply to a thread. Do you have a great Big Fat Girl in your basement?

Comment

What loser goes back 6-months to reply to a thread. Do you have a great Big Fat Girl in your basement?
                    Why did you just bump this to the top idiot. It had fallen down the page.

Comment

It's called having a good businees plan.

Comment

It's called having a good businees plan.
                        But it's about the children. It's about the beautiful game.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X