Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stars Cup 2016

Based on their Accepted Teams list, this looks like it's going to be the best first chance to see how all the birth year changes have affected the top teams for good or bad, especially on the girls side. I just wish she would post their brackets so we can see which teams will be in the top flights. With all the strong out of town clubs, it might be tough for even all the top teams to get top flight status.

*they (not she ...LOL)

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Based on their Accepted Teams list, this looks like it's going to be the best first chance to see how all the birth year changes have affected the top teams for good or bad, especially on the girls side. I just wish she would post their brackets so we can see which teams will be in the top flights. With all the strong out of town clubs, it might be tough for even all the top teams to get top flight status.
      It's a girls event!!

Comment

It's a girls event!!
        Better tell those boys teams on the accepted teams list.

Comment

I know the website says schedules by 8/22, but brackets were supposed to out on the 12th. Are we to assume we'll never be getting those at this point, and it will be strait to schedule?

Comment

I know the website says schedules by 8/22, but brackets were supposed to out on the 12th. Are we to assume we'll never be getting those at this point, and it will be strait to schedule?
            Aren't schedules due today

Comment

Aren't schedules due today
              if the brackets are done what is the issue... i mean really. Your weekend is shot.. okay

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X