Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you deal with the Colombian mafia in so flo?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you deal with the Colombian mafia in so flo?

Coaches, parents, all together. A real mafia to benefit their little James.

Watch Scarface. Does not end well for South Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Coaches, parents, all together. A real mafia to benefit their little James.
      You go to talking-soccer.com and ask for advice like a little puta.

Comment

During a game, when they are constantly screaming in Spanish, usually derogatory comments about other players (cause nobody else in Florida speaks Spanish), stand right behind mamacita and take an empty water bottle and twist it repeatedly as loud as you can.
        For whatever reason, it makes them insane. Worked for me at several games and tourneys.

You don't need to say a word...it goes right to the cerebral cortex and causes it to misfire....they can't even believe you're being so rude and disrespectful....oh, the irony!

Enjoy!

Comment

During a game, when they are constantly screaming in Spanish, usually derogatory comments about other players (cause nobody else in Florida speaks Spanish), stand right behind mamacita and take an empty water bottle and twist it repeatedly as loud as you can.
          For whatever reason, it makes them insane. Worked for me at several games and tourneys.

You don't need to say a word...it goes right to the cerebral cortex and causes it to misfire....they can't even believe you're being so rude and disrespectful....oh, the irony!

Enjoy!
          Oh too bad for you, now I know who you are and I will not let you to do it the next time this you will see.

Comment

hahaha, duro mateo!!! nerve-racking

Comment

Oh too bad for you, now I know who you are and I will not let you to do it the next time this you will see.
              Bang it tough guy...
              Just remember I'm legal and I carry....

Comment

Bang it tough guy...
                So you are tough because you have a gun? What will you do with the gun? Randomly shoot people who annoy you. Hahahahaahahaha

Comment

So you are tough because you have a gun? What will you do with the gun? Randomly shoot people who annoy you. Hahahahaahahaha
                  Just try to bring it and see what happens

Comment

Just try to bring it and see what happens
                    I have da passion

Comment

I'm tired of all you fouled mouth Spanish fucs. Go swim back where you came from

Comment

I'm tired of all you fouled mouth Spanish fucs. Go swim back where you came from
                        I tried but your wife and her mouth won't let me.

Comment

Bang it tough guy...
                          Posts like this from internet tough guys never fail. Big bad idiot with a gun. Put the gun down and throw a punch you little punk.

We all know you won't do anything with or without a gun.

Coward.

Comment

Posts like this from internet tough guys never fail. Big bad idiot with a gun. Put the gun down and throw a punch you little punk.

We all know you won't do anything with or without a gun.

Coward.
                            You know he cant fight, the guy probably weighs in at plus 300 of fat. His house tilts to one side as he drives it down the road.

Comment

You know he cant fight, the guy probably weighs in at plus 300 of fat. His house tilts to one side as he drives it down the road.
                              You're probably right.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X