• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why thank you Benjamin
    Why doesn't BF coach the team anymore?

Comment

....and Breakers broken again 3-2. In 5 tournament games between West Pines and Disney, you have 1 win and 4 losses. I'd say you are what you are....BROKEN!!!

Maybe its time you quit starting threads!!!
      What the heck is a Breaker anyways?

Comment

....and Breakers broken again 3-2. In 5 tournament games between West Pines and Disney, you have 1 win and 4 losses. I'd say you are what you are....BROKEN!!!

Maybe its time you quit starting threads!!!
        Not the U11 Breakers genius, We are the U10 Breakers. We Break everyone we meet
        including your weak ass U11 squad.

BOOM!!!! You were just broken again.

Comment

Have the passion they do breakers! Win! Win!! Win!!! Win!!!!

Comment

Not the U11 Breakers genius, We are the U10 Breakers. We Break everyone we meet
            including your weak ass U11 squad.

BOOM!!!! You were just broken again.

There is no way you are real and if you are shame on you.

Comment

I am not a Breaker but it sure does sound like a lot of fun being one.

Comment

Yeah, it is....you should try it....

I am not a Breaker but it sure does sound like a lot of fun being one.
                You get to type BOOM! You have been broken by the BREAKERS!" J/K.

I am a parent from the Breakers and sincerely believe that the BOOM master is just trying to stir up some controversy for his/her own enjoyment. While most people have ignored this poster, he/she does get a bit now and again which only encourages him/her.

This is my first year with the team and I am very happy with the coaching and with the development of the boys and the way our team is gelling together. We have a long way to go but I am enjoying the ride and look forward to watching the boys grow in their skills and love for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  you get to type boom! You have been broken by the breakers!" j/k.

I am a parent from the breakers and sincerely believe that the boom master is just trying to stir up some controversy for his/her own enjoyment. While most people have ignored this poster, he/she does get a bit now and again which only encourages him/her.

This is my first year with the team and i am very happy with the coaching and with the development of the boys and the way our team is gelling together. We have a long way to go but i am enjoying the ride and look forward to watching the boys grow in their skills and love for the game.
                  boom!!!

Comment

You get to type BOOM! You have been broken by the BREAKERS!" J/K.

I am a parent from the Breakers and sincerely believe that the BOOM master is just trying to stir up some controversy for his/her own enjoyment. While most people have ignored this poster, he/she does get a bit now and again which only encourages him/her.

This is my first year with the team and I am very happy with the coaching and with the development of the boys and the way our team is gelling together. We have a long way to go but I am enjoying the ride and look forward to watching the boys grow in their skills and love for the game.
                    Boom! You got me.

Comment

Boom! You got me.
                      BOOM! I don't want ya!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        boom!!!
                        boom? Bum!

Comment

Its just that the name is so funny
                          Breaker? We are the Breakers
                          What the heck is a Breaker?

Comment

Its just that the name is so funny
                            Breaker? We are the Breakers
                            What the heck is a Breaker?
                            Question:
                            What the heck is a
                            San Diego "Chargers"?
                            New York "Knicks"?
                            Los Angeles "Clippers"?
                            Cleveland "Browns"?
                            Houston "Astros"?
                            Buffalo "Bills"?
                            Green Bay "Packers"?

Comment

Question:
                              What the heck is a
                              San Diego "Chargers"?
                              New York "Knicks"?
                              Los Angeles "Clippers"?
                              Cleveland "Browns"?
                              Houston "Astros"?
                              Buffalo "Bills"?
                              Green Bay "Packers"?
                              Breakers= ocean waves
                              Chargers= electricity / voltage
                              Clippers= sailors
                              Browns= Founders last name was Brown
                              Astro= Astrology/stars
                              Bills= Buffalo Bill cody (cowboy)
                              Packers= meat packers of Wisconsin...

Comment

Question:
                                What the heck is a
                                San Diego "Chargers"?
                                New York "Knicks"?
                                Los Angeles "Clippers"?
                                Cleveland "Browns"?
                                Houston "Astros"?
                                Buffalo "Bills"?
                                Green Bay "Packers"?
                                1:According to the official site of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Barron Hilton agreed after his general manager, Frank Leahy, picked the Chargers name when he purchased an AFL franchise for Los Angeles: “I liked it because they were yelling ‘charge’ and sounding the bugle at Dodgers Stadium and at USC games.”

2: The term "Knickerbockers" traces its origin to the Dutch settlers who came to the New World - and especially to what is now New York - in the 1600s. Specifically, it refers to the style of pants the settlers wore...pants that rolled up just below the knee, which became known as "Knickerbockers", or "knickers".

3: A contest decided on Clippers because the city was known for the great sailing ships that passed through San Diego Bay. When the Clippers moved to Los Angeles in 1984, they kept their nickname.

4: The Browns were named after first owner Paul Brown. A "Brown" can now be used to describe either a player on the Browns (obviously) or the elf mascot.

5: The Astros were established as the Houston Colt .45s in 1962. The current name was adopted three years later when they moved into the Astrodome, the world's first domed sports stadium. The name reflects Houston's role as the center of the U.S. Space Program.

6: The Bills were named as the result of the winning entry in a local contest, which named the team after the AAFC Buffalo Bills, a previous football franchise from the All-America Football Conference that merged with the Cleveland Browns in 1950. That team, in turn, was named after William Frederick "Buffalo Bill" Cody.

7: The Green Bay Packers were founded on August 11, 1919[1] by former high-school football rivals Earl "Curly" Lambeau and George Whitney Calhoun.[7] Lambeau solicited funds for uniforms from his employer, the Indian Packing Company.

Ok so now tell me what he Hell a Breaker is?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X