Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it happening on the east campus. If the east campus is having Directors run sessions and coaching coaches then you have an issue. If not, the club isn't just run the way you expect.
    The East side? I have not see BL at all, the guy is a joke, we have no quality teams at least on the boys side, our best team left to chargers, why? Because BL and next year more teams are leaving

Comment

The East side? I have not see BL at all, the guy is a joke, we have no quality teams at least on the boys side, our best team left to chargers, why? Because BL and next year more teams are leaving
      so which is it, you never see BL or BL is the reason teams are leaving? Please try to make at least a little sense.

Comment

so which is it, you never see BL or BL is the reason teams are leaving? Please try to make at least a little sense.
        You better learn how to read... Please read it again and make your own conclusion

Comment

What is not going on is player development. Family monopoly for way too long at the youth level.

Comment

What is not going on is player development. Family monopoly for way too long at the youth level.
            Same could be said at TBU or Chargers. All the major TB area clubs need to be restructured or merge.

Comment

On the girls side there needs to be a spring cleaning. The ECNL Director needs to put his own coaches in place. The Lloyds all need to be gone from this club and a true "new" structure needs to be put in place. Come on WFF board! Make a change this year. Let's start fresh! You have a great ECNL Director with plenty of contacts, he deserves a full staff willing to put the time SM did. Big big loss for WFF when SM left.

Comment

You better learn how to read... Please read it again and make your own conclusion
                Yes, it's me. I should learn how to read. What language should I learn? Here is your sentence: "I have not see BL at all." I have not SEE him either friend. No one no see him never.

Comment

If you have not seen him how do you know he's a joke?

Comment

Yes, it's me. I should learn how to read. What language should I learn? Here is your sentence: "I have not see BL at all." I have not SEE him either friend. No one no see him never.
                    WFFM - West Florida Flames Mate, English club meaning give me your money mate and your kid will play, what a shame

Comment

BL needs to be fired. He is clueless.

JO does the best with whats made available to him from BL.

GR on the East Campus should be fired.

The common denominator for the downfall to both campuses is BL.

In 3 years BL has changed the direction of the club 3x. Once VSI, now West Florida Flames, and next year Liverpool. After that who knows but I'm sure he'll ask the parents to shell out more money for uniforms. Keep up the good work BL, you're doing a great job ruining the club.

Comment

On the girls side there needs to be a spring cleaning. The ECNL Director needs to put his own coaches in place. The Lloyds all need to be gone from this club and a true "new" structure needs to be put in place. Come on WFF board! Make a change this year. Let's start fresh! You have a great ECNL Director with plenty of contacts, he deserves a full staff willing to put the time SM did. Big big loss for WFF when SM left.
                        Can't keep getting rid of coaches and not bringing more on. Keep the Lloyd boys, girls like them and their training. They need more coaches and a performance trainer and a recruiting advisor. Too little being given for the money if you asked me.

Comment

ECNL teams had a rough weekend, need new coaches and new players.

Comment

Can't keep getting rid of coaches and not bringing more on. Keep the Lloyd boys, girls like them and their training. They need more coaches and a performance trainer and a recruiting advisor. Too little being given for the money if you asked me.
                            If you are not happy take your kid somewhere else mate, we have the best coaches and the best program in town, don't you see that we keep bringing English coaches? And firing non English coaches.....

Comment

BL needs to be fired. He is clueless.

JO does the best with whats made available to him from BL.

GR on the East Campus should be fired.

The common denominator for the downfall to both campuses is BL.

In 3 years BL has changed the direction of the club 3x. Once VSI, now West Florida Flames, and next year Liverpool. After that who knows but I'm sure he'll ask the parents to shell out more money for uniforms. Keep up the good work BL, you're doing a great job ruining the club.
                              It's not BL that is running the ecnl program. If something isn't working, correct it. If not then don't expect different results.

Comment

It's not BL that is running the ecnl program. If something isn't working, correct it. If not then don't expect different results.
                                Of course he is, he is the director of the directors, he fires and hire coaches, he tells the board each coach and director should make, he decides who is the president and who's on the board, he owns the club, so yes is his fault, BL is also in charge of the west side , he hired JO he fired DV , he runs Brandon flames, WFF and WFL, he is the one making lots of money because parents like us that can only hide behind the computer and we keep making the same mistake of leaving our children here in this mess.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X