Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coaches gone wrong !

What happens when your coach is an alcoholic and smells of alcohol at all times including in early morning games, has bursts of uncontrollable anger, makes inexplicable decisions at games, yells at his players indiscriminately, gets ejected from games on a regular basis and makes a spectacle of himself on away games. Is this as good example for teenage boys ?

This coach exists and surprisingly has never been sanctioned from soccer. Truly disgusting !

coaches gone wild would have been better !

Comment

What about?

the *****hole at TBU who kicked a garbage can at Disney and constantly screams profanity at his players and the officials? Good ol' TBU mafia taking care of their own ahead of the interests of the players.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        What happens when your coach is an alcoholic and smells of alcohol at all times including in early morning games, has bursts of uncontrollable anger, makes inexplicable decisions at games, yells at his players indiscriminately, gets ejected from games on a regular basis and makes a spectacle of himself on away games. Is this as good example for teenage boys ?

This coach exists and surprisingly has never been sanctioned from soccer. Truly disgusting !
        Why do you stay with a coach like that?

Comment

The club makes you sign a contract you cannot leave without being black listed.

Comment

I would contact your district commissioner; if you have paid the contract fees, you can leave before December 31st?

If your child is a good/great player, no one is going to pay attention to any unofficial black list.

Comment

I would contact your district commissioner; if you have paid the contract fees, you can leave before December 31st?

If your child is a good/great player, no one is going to pay attention to any unofficial black list.
              Thanks it is a hard road a little unsure what to tell my child why he is leaving it gets complicated !

Comment

if it is obvious to you it would be obvious to your DOC, your BOD, and numerous others. another misc trolling post looking for takers.

Comment

The DOC could hid it from our Board for a while, but ultimately it would get out. And when it does, the coach would be fired. Regardless of what the DOC wanted. If the DOC continued to belligerent about the issue, it would count against him for his contract extention. That wouldn't solely cause him getting fired, but he'd better have all his ducks in a row.

Comment

Thanks it is a hard road a little unsure what to tell my child why he is leaving it gets complicated !
                    Tell them the truth!!!!! Stop babying these kids, Pusification of America.

Comment

Don't run away. Get that behaviour on a video. Set up few players to provocate his worst behviour while you record it.
                      Then if the coach does not get fired by the club, you black list the coach and club by filing written complaint to FYSA. That will help all the community.

If you notice bullying by the coach, do not hesitate to call sheriffs office for help and file a complaint.

Comment

This brings back great memories of my dad coaching me.

Comment

Don't run away. Get that behaviour on a video. Set up few players to provocate his worst behviour while you record it.
                          Then if the coach does not get fired by the club, you black list the coach and club by filing written complaint to FYSA. That will help all the community.

If you notice bullying by the coach, do not hesitate to call sheriffs office for help and file a complaint.
                          No one said anything about bullying. It was stated that a coach kicked a garbage can at Disney and constantly screams profanity at his players and the officials

Call the cops???? For kicking a garbage can and saying a few bad words??? Its called FREEDOM OF SPEECH, if you don't like it... move to a different team/coach/club. Better yet, just leave this great Country where I have to FREEDOM to say what I want!!!

Comment

Why does everyone pick on the TBU coaches? Just because they like to hang together and knock a few back after practices and games does not mean they act like aholes on game day! From the post above, just don't believe everything you read. I say if you can't beat'em, join'em! Cheers TBU parents!

Comment

just leave

Why does everyone pick on the TBU coaches? Just because they like to hang together and knock a few back after practices and games does not mean they act like aholes on game day! From the post above, just don't believe everything you read. I say if you can't beat'em, join'em! Cheers TBU parents!
                              But it is on the interweb...IT MUST BE TRUE

I bet if you go to any local beef's/hooters/winghouse/pub near a sports complex after practice you will see a group of coaches relaxing after a hard night of training. OH wait, I bet you will also see the same parent that are on TS knocking a few back too.

So for you holier then now bashers, just relax, if you don't like the coach/team/club just leave

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X