Attention - to all the sergio laos parents come vent here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did confront the creep on multiple occasions last year and even this year, he hides behind his clip board.

Mr. I'm From Coochieville Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Racist for saying your english isn't very good? Are you one of the cry babies who cries racism when someone condemns you for misuse of the english language? It's you who's racist my tiny brown friend! ;)
      $$$$$$$$$winner$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

What a weirdo Laos is

Comment

He looks like a fist pumping techno music loving hair flipping twink

Comment

What a weirdo Laos is
            Obviously coming from a parent whose kid was coached by him and never got playing time.

Comment

Obviously coming from a parent whose kid was coached by him and never got playing time.
              that is very simplistic. I think that there is reasonable doubt on this guy's intentions of coaching youth soccer. parents need to pay attention and ask the kids what he is telling them.

Comment

creep

sergiolaos@comcast.net
                3 0 5 3 4 2 5 5 5 3

Comment

You can't call what he does coaching, and my kid starts and plays most of the games.

Comment

sergiolaos@comcast.net
                    3 0 5 3 4 2 5 5 5 3
                    What's the purpose of this you hide behind a keyboard moron. Give me your number so I can call you and rip you a new one!!!!!!!

Comment

15567 NW 5 ST PEMBROKE PINES, FL 33028-1567
                      26 November 1966
                      Office: +1 305-593-5580 Mobile: +1 305-342-5553 or sergio.laos@roanokegroup.com
                      7600 N.W. 19th Street, Suite 101
                      Miami, FL 33126-1219
                      (305) 592-8988
                      Fax (305) 592-9537

Patience is a virtue

Comment

What's the purpose of this you hide behind a keyboard moron. Give me your number so I can call you and rip you a new one!!!!!!!
                        its 800pedophile
                        only a matter of time until they haul you away

Comment

15567 NW 5 ST PEMBROKE PINES, FL 33028-1567
                          26 November 1966
                          Office: +1 305-593-5580 Mobile: +1 305-342-5553 or sergio.laos@roanokegroup.com
                          7600 N.W. 19th Street, Suite 101
                          Miami, FL 33126-1219
                          (305) 592-8988
                          Fax (305) 592-9537

Patience is a virtue
                          Were you born a jackass or did you have to work hard at it? You realize that these postings accomplish nothing because no one has the cojones to confront anyone in person any longer.

Comment

Were you born a jackass or did you have to work hard at it? You realize that these postings accomplish nothing because no one has the cojones to confront anyone in person any longer.
                            hahahaha there are those that silently lurk just observing, they don't post they just view, knowing that not engaging increases their chance of getting away with what ever they have been dreaming of doing, waiting for the right chance, the right information to come their way.

I have to much to lose, but there is nothing illegal with posting information obtained from public records.

plus i enjoy the mind FKG aspect.

bang bang bang

Comment

I guess if you were born "gay" I could have been born a jack ass...
                              either way, I am providing a public service putting this creep on blast.
                              he has no business coaching youth soccer

Comment

I guess if you were born "gay" I could have been born a jack ass...
                                either way, I am providing a public service putting this creep on blast.
                                he has no business coaching youth soccer
                                Freud would probably be curious about your tendency to revert to gay comments. At any rate those your own personal issues that you appear to struggle with and revert to a gossip site to some how assist you. It appears as though you categorize yourself as the Robin Hood of TS. Have fun in your tights when no one is around.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X