Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How naive !! Do you know that a our 00's play in academy ? Even our best 01's play up, actually weston is the only club that has two players in the national team. So before you feed your egos about beating the Pre academy, remember that you are playing
    Vs kids one year younger.
    here they go again, one year younger blah, blah blah...in most teams they are made up for many 2001s...not much different. Results over weekend were poor, just accept it and stop excuses...PS. all teams are allowed guest players, check the rules. If you need interpreter, let us know.

Comment

How naive !! Do you know that a our 00's play in academy ? Even our best 01's play up, actually weston is the only club that has two players in the national team. So before you feed your egos about beating the Pre academy, remember that you are playing
      Vs kids one year younger.
      two players in national team? thanks to michia paycheck

Comment

here they go again, one year younger blah, blah blah...in most teams they are made up for many 2001s...not much different. Results over weekend were poor, just accept it and stop excuses...PS. all teams are allowed guest players, check the rules. If you need interpreter, let us know.
        I'm ok, basic English here, so don't spend your time helping me, spend your time convincing number 40 to play for your team, with out him you haven't win much.

Comment

two players in national team? thanks to michia paycheck
          what a loser

Comment

I am not from Weston but from a different academy club. Here's the thing. You will not get these non academy folks to understand. Our regular competitive teams are slightly weaker because the strongest play DA which is something they have no concept of because it is not an option for them. Their best players play on their most competitive team. Period. Our B team IS our competitive team. They will never get to face our "A" team. Sure many kids play up in other clubs but the fact is they put their best kids on the "A" team to play in state cup while ours go on to play the best in the country in the DA.

It is kind of like I tell my son when he gets frustrated that kids at school brag about their middle school wins while he is not playing at school due to DA commitment. " Hold your head high because you know you are at a different level." I have to point out that Altidore, Dempsey, and Howard would be gracious and supportive of the USL players bragging on their wins. It's apples to oranges but I encourage him to show class about it.

Comment

what a loser
              the famous "scout" Michia is well known for his favors to weston parent$. got it?

Comment

what a loser
                Absolutely true. Without Machia no Weston kid on national. These kids r no better than any other top kids

Comment

Absolutely true. Without Machia no Weston kid on national. These kids r no better than any other top kids
                  Im sure, that's why some of them are already playing internationally and you are hiring guest players for a local tournament.

Comment

Im sure, that's why some of them are already playing internationally and you are hiring guest players for a local tournament.
                    Weston pre academy
                    Is very good team, need a good golkeeper, two good midfielders and a forward

Comment

I am not from Weston but from a different academy club. Here's the thing. You will not get these non academy folks to understand. Our regular competitive teams are slightly weaker because the strongest play DA which is something they have no concept of because it is not an option for them. Their best players play on their most competitive team. Period. Our B team IS our competitive team. They will never get to face our "A" team. Sure many kids play up in other clubs but the fact is they put their best kids on the "A" team to play in state cup while ours go on to play the best in the country in the DA.

It is kind of like I tell my son when he gets frustrated that kids at school brag about their middle school wins while he is not playing at school due to DA commitment. " Hold your head high because you know you are at a different level." I have to point out that Altidore, Dempsey, and Howard would be gracious and supportive of the USL players bragging on their wins. It's apples to oranges but I encourage him to show class about it.
                      Thank you, thank you, thank you for pointing this out. But you are right they will never understand it..

Comment

Internationally? The kid in Argentina? There are quite a few Florida kid that could easily be playing overseas with the right documents like he has

Comment

Internationally? The kid in Argentina? There are quite a few Florida kid that could easily be playing overseas with the right documents like he has
                          that One is just an example, but listen, keep thinking that your kid is the best because he compete at the Weston cup, good luck.

Comment

who is playing internationally? the kid in argentina or that kid in guatemala?

Comment

My son is an academy success story. He is currently playing internationally in New Guinea. He is a giant there. They call him "Papagunua" which means white giant. But for the tremendous exposure he received playing U14/15 US Academy he would never have had this opportunity.

Comment

My son is an academy success story. He is currently playing internationally in New Guinea. He is a giant there. They call him "Papagunua" which means white giant. But for the tremendous exposure he received playing U14/15 US Academy he would never have had this opportunity.
                                another great academy success!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X