Attention - to all the sergio laos parents come vent here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not from weston, could care less about your lovers spat. Anytime I see a good div 1 team playing down to win a trophy pissed me off. My kid is not great, his team is not great but he looks forward to these tournaments. He takes them seriously, and to tell him the tournament was rigged from the beginning is not something I hope I have to tell him. Hope you win, I will add your coach on here as another example of trophy hunting. Godspeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Not from weston, could care less about your lovers spat. Anytime I see a good div 1 team playing down to win a trophy pissed me off. My kid is not great, his team is not great but he looks forward to these tournaments. He takes them seriously, and to tell him the tournament was rigged from the beginning is not something I hope I have to tell him. Hope you win, I will add your coach on here as another example of trophy hunting. Godspeed.
      The Weston club is known for trophy chasing. The parents are brainwashed to believe that this is the best club. They only care about the Academy. The rest of the teams is so that they have the operation funds to remain in existence. What a good way to make the players feel like they are so valuable and they are outstanding. The only way is to play down and win the trophy.

Comment

The Weston club is known for trophy chasing. The parents are brainwashed to believe that this is the best club. They only care about the Academy. The rest of the teams is so that they have the operation funds to remain in existence. What a good way to make the players feel like they are so valuable and they are outstanding. The only way is to play down and win the trophy.
        .....and it always will be about the academy. Train harder.

Comment

.....and it always will be about the academy. Train harder.
          Signed,
          Victor

Comment

West Pines shall crush all div 2 teams at u12. Be very afraid!!!

Comment

West Pines shall crush all div 2 teams at u12. Be very afraid!!!
              Sounds like your wife

Comment

Sounds like your wife
                Come smell my fingers

Comment

How's the creep doing at plantation?

Comment

Why don't you call him and ask if you are so concerned. Talking about having no b*^%s

Comment

We beat them 4-0, we are Miramar's thrid team, we told our coach about this thread cause he just came to us from Miramar and he started to laugh cause it didn't surprise him that people don't like SL. He says he can't blame them. He doesn't think to highly of him as well.

We had another child playing later that day so we ended up watching the West Pines and Naples team. That was a hell of a game. Naples shouldn't be in the blue division just like Pines shouldn't. They caught Pines off guard big time. Pines won 3-0 but it was 0-0 at the half. What Pines ended up doing was the coach completely switched the line up. He even switched goalies. The offense went to defense, players from the left to the right only thing that stayed the same was his center back. That kid is a beast. He even had some offensive runs.

Naples team was really good they have an amazing goalie pines must have had at least 15 good shots on goal the goalie stopped. Also one of the goals pines scored was a penalty so in field play they only scored 2.

Our team will struggle against both these teams but we will give them a good fight.

Comment

Why don't you call him and ask if you are so concerned. Talking about having no b*^%s
                        Cause I just wanted to come here and push your buttons Petunia. We will stay after our game just to watch you play pines. I haven't liked Laos since he was at Miami Lakes so watching him squirm on the sideline will be great.

Comment

Cause I just wanted to come here and push your buttons Petunia. We will stay after our game just to watch you play pines. I haven't liked Laos since he was at Miami Lakes so watching him squirm on the sideline will be great.
                          I was not impressed by your team's performance. Pines sucks!

Comment

I was not impressed by your team's performance. Pines sucks!
                            so does the lady who birth you, you should be proud as her performance is why better than pines, whatever team your with call pines out, be it the blue or his white team, as a matter of fact call us out we are only U11 and will beat both the U12 blue and the U13 white

Forza Parma!!!

Comment

What does Weston see in him? His team lost all 3 games. They did not compete.

Comment

What does Weston see in him? His team lost all 3 games. They did not compete.
                                He has changed some after the parents requested a team meeting to discuss how he treated and talked to the kids.

A leopard never changes his spots. It's just a matter of time until he goes back to normal.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X