U17 Girls 2014-2015 Top Teams and New Contenders

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did they beat PV and then a team from NJ at the CASL tournament at the same time?

Comment

The Jax Storm team is PV. They have them scheduled in R3PL and CASL Tournament also. 2-0 result is posted on both websites.

Comment

TBU PREMIER beat the NJ Stallions on Thursday in CASL.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          How did they beat PV and then a team from NJ at the CASL tournament at the same time?
          National League teams began play on Thursday and will play 4 games for the weekend.

Comment

I know but they have it listed as a R3PL match as well.

Comment

I know but they have it listed as a R3PL match as well.
              You are correct. Due to bad weather earlier in the season many of the teams were unable to play their scheduled matches (I believe that probably happened in every league given the endless rainstorms Florida had in Sept & Oct). Teams that play each other in multiple leagues are given the option of playing one scheduled game and having it count for both leagues if both teams agree. They were probably running out of weekends to schedule the makeup so both teams agreed to have the CASL results post to both leagues.

Comment

state cup ???????????????'s

So with the majority of the year behind us and the only tournament that puts Fl. teams against Fl. teams (SC), what do you think? I know we don't know brackets, but before they come out i want to put my top teams in order and see what yours are.

1) TBU hands down, top 10 team in the COUNTRY
                2) PV still PV and ranked in the top 35 in the COUNTRY
                3) BRiver seem to be putting it together
                4) Florda Fire pretty solid defense and defense does win championships
                5) Boca United They have some talent just looking to put it together
                6) WFF I thing with as bad of a year as they are having in ECNL I think they use those players to save face in the club community
                7) IMG I believe they will pool the player to this age group
                8) OCYS purple pretty solid players that have something to prove after not making ECNL
                9) SCU They have benn sketchy this year, Disney may prove to push them up this list though.
                10) TBU I wanted to be the first to say it, if bracketing was favorable you could have 2 teams from the same club playing for SC champs , how cool would that be

Those are mine what are yours, and I know it's hard for most of you but be NICE. :)

Comment

So with the majority of the year behind us and the only tournament that puts Fl. teams against Fl. teams (SC), what do you think? I know we don't know brackets, but before they come out i want to put my top teams in order and see what yours are.

6) WFF I thing with as bad of a year as they are having in ECNL I think they use those players to save face in the club community
                  8) OCYS purple pretty solid players that have something to prove after not making ECNL
                  9) SCU They have benn sketchy this year, Disney may prove to push them up this list though.
                  10) TBU I wanted to be the first to say it, if bracketing was favorable you could have 2 teams from the same club playing for SC champs , how cool would that be

Those are mine what are yours, and I know it's hard for most of you but be NICE. :)

Looking at recent CASL results it's hard to argue that TBU is number one in Florida as they won their National League bracket in the Elite division while PV came in fifth. FF won their bracket in the Elite division while BR came in last in their bracket in a lower division so you may have 3 and 4 reversed. We've heard for years Boca United has talent yet they've never produced any significant results. WFF can only have so many guest players for state cup so such a high finish is unlikely. You just never know who IMG will recruit. The last three are probably in the right spots. May still see something out of FKK or Weston though.

Comment

Agree with all except TBU elite. They are 1 win 4 losses and 1 tie in the past two tournaments they have played so the SC bracket would have to be VRY FAVORABLE for both TBU in the finals, semi finals or quarter finals. They are a good team but not a top ten team.

Comment

How could you even consider WFF they don't play state cup. They didn't play last year and the NPL team that does and did last year is no way in top 10.

Comment

How could you even consider WFF they don't play state cup. They didn't play last year and the NPL team that does and did last year is no way in top 10.
                        I assume he's ranking WFF and OC's 2nd teams? Oh well, I guess that's what it's come to. Just disregard the ECNL teams in discussion about best in state.

Comment

I assume he's ranking WFF and OC's 2nd teams? Oh well, I guess that's what it's come to. Just disregard the ECNL teams in discussion about best in state.
                          Nobody considers either ecnl team tops in the state for good reason....they aren't.

Comment

Nobody considers either ecnl team tops in the state for good reason....they aren't.
                            Huh. Okay, I guess I was confused by the ranking of OC's Puple team. Carry on.

Comment

Well- you will get your wish, at least with the OCYS ECNL team. Looks like by the schedule I see, they will be playing both TBU and PV in the Boca Showcase Event.

I am anxious to see the results

Comment

Well- you will get your wish, at least with the OCYS ECNL team. Looks like by the schedule I see, they will be playing both TBU and PV in the Boca Showcase Event.

I am anxious to see the results
                                Take away the TBU goalie and they are average at best. A lot of direct and physical play.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X